Chapter 11.

~~~Ivy's P.O.V.~~~

I looked up at the stars above our heads. They shined so brightly. We weren't talking, we didn't need words right now. We were just enjoying each others company. I closed my eyes for what seemed like a few minutes but was much longer. I guess Niall fell asleep too.

I felt someone shaking me. I tried to ignore it but the shaking got stronger. It went on for a while and I knew I wasn't going to be able to sleep anymore. I finally got mad and shot up. I looked around. It wasn't just me and Niall anymore. Standing around us was also Louis and Zayn. I gave Niall a dirty look. I knew he was the one who woke me up. He laughed. I knew I couldn't stay there all night, but I didn't care. I just wanted to sleep.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked confused.

"We came to find you guys! You've been out here for hours!" Louis said. He had an annoyed but worried tone to his voice.

"What? What time is it?" I asked looking around.

"Its 2am Love." Niall said to me. He still looked tired too. My mouth opened wide in shock at the current time.

"You guys came all the way out here to get us this late...or early?" I asked getting up. I hugged Zayn then Louis. They smiled.

"Of course we did! We couldn't just leave you guys out here!" Zayn said.

"Thanks guys." While I was talking to them, Niall was putting stuff in the back of a car that Louis and Zayn had come here in. I couldn't tell whose car it was but there was no driver in it so I guessed Louis was driving. We all piled into the car. Louis and Zayn in the front, Niall and I in the back. We drove down the long winding road. I laid my head on Niall's shoulder.

He wrapped his arm around me and rubbed my back. "Niall, I'm tired." I said as I closed my eyes. He chuckled and kissed the top of my head.

"I know love. We will go to bed once we get back to my house okay?" I nodded.

"Now Harry and Liam will probably be asleep by now. We all tried to wait up for you guys but I think they gave up." Zayn said.

"Sorry lads." Niall said to them. They didn't respond. I think they were more relieved than mad.

We finally got back to Nialls house. I grabbed my bag and followed the boys inside the house. Sure enough, Harry and Liam were crashed on the couch. I quietly went upstairs to Niall's bedroom. I put my bag on his bed and found some shorts and a tee shirt to wear to bed. Niall came in after I was done changing. He changed into a pair of sweat pants and a tank top. I climbed onto the bed and got under the blankets.

I was still half asleep. I put a pillow over my face trying to drown out the light from the TV that Niall just turned on. He climbed into the bed next to me and wrapped his arms around me. I took the pillow away from my face to look at him. He was just smiling. I think he thought my reaction to not sleeping was funny, I didn't. He hugged me and said

"It's okay, you can go to sleep now." I chuckled and hugged him. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

-The next morning-

I struggled to open my eyes. They fluttered open just to shut once more, I cringed at the blinding sunlight that showed through the windows in Nialls room. I rubbed my eyes trying to adjust. I turned over to find Niall. He had one eye open. I chuckled and said

"What are you doing?" my voice was scratchy because I was still half asleep. He opened his other eye and sat up to face me.

"Trying to wake up." He said. I gave him a weird look. Why would he just be laying there with one eye open? "It's a process love." He said before kissing my fore head. I smiled and laid back down.