Departure

~Three Years later~

Luke put on his leather Jacket and looked around his house one last time as it was completely empty, he took the last box downstairs to the truck feeling his heart tug against him slowly. It's been three years since his whole love life changed, he still felt hurt by Stephanie almost as if she asked him out of her life ever since the incident that happened between them. Looking back at it he laughed as tears strolled down his face but slowly wiped the away as he took out his phone, a little strap was on it that Stephanie bought him when they first met up. Luke originally lived in England while Stephanie lived in America it was a vivid day he remembers like yesterday, when he got off that plane to see her. It was even the best day of his life that happened, staring straight into the truck he just smiled and closed the back and turned around seeing Stephanie right in front of him.
"L-luke...I'm sorry...that I took you out of my life like that...because of that you lost your job and stuff then look at you now! You didn't go off to do your dreams of being a soldier and you're moving away!?" Stephanie began to cry slowly rubbing her eyes as Luke just chuckled and rested his head on her forehead softly giving her a kiss.
"Look I never stopped loving you...you were always on my mind, and I was afraid of everything you changed me for the better by giving me the greatest gift of all." his eyes sparkled looking at the girl he loves, she just looked up at him and tilted her head to the side confused.
"A-and what did I give you?" she sniffed trying to fight back the tears to fight back her emotions as Luke just set in her hand, the small strap.
"You gave me hope." Luke walked away to the truck getting in and quickly starting it up it felt like for the first time his mind was getting clear, he just sat there and rested his head on the wheel, suddenly tears start falling down onto his lap. "You also gave me a life...a life that I can't let go."

He soon was on the road traveling three towns over from where he was, Luke let out a heavy sigh stopping at his brand new home it was a two floor  house about forty five thousand square feet fit with a nice kitchen and five rooms. To be honest it was a big deal for him moving to something this big now, that he got a job for a gaming company as a part timer digital artist. His eyes looked around as he just leaned against the back of his seat, a tap from the right side of his window a middle aged man about 6' 4" stood waving.
       "Hey Luke!! Finally here in the shitty ass town of CHIRAQ!!" The man laughed and started to bang the trucks door, Luke just chuckled getting out the car and giving his old friend and warming welcome.
       "Hey Josh it's nice to see ya after how long was it?" Josh frowned a bit and sighed looking at him crossing his arms as his body shriveled up a bit.
       "Ever since my baby girl passed away bout five years ago man."

~~~~~~~~
Woooo another chapter finished!!