Found

Y/N
I need to stop feeling sorry for myself. I know this may sound selfish but what's done is done and there is nothing I or anyone else can do about it. I'm gonna text Heidi to see if she's free to hang.

Y=You
H=Heidi

Y= Hey you free? :)
H=So you are alive....😂 yes I'm free why?
Y=Meet me at Tweek's Coffee in 5 minutes.
H=Ok, can I bring Kyle?
Y= Umm ok I'll bring Stan too
H= Ok cool :)

Time Skip- At the coffee shop- Kenny's POV

Kyle told me Y/N was coming here. I haven't seen her properly for weeks. I'm
really worried about her. Since prom she's been....cautious. Stan said the other night, she woke up screaming;
"I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO IT!!!"
"Kenny? What are you doing here?" I look up and see Y/N in front of me." I put my hood of my parka down, she gasps then runs her hands through my blonde hair.
"Kyle told me you were coming here and plus....I wanted to see you." I saw a tint of pink hit her cheeks.
I pecked her on the lips.
"I told Kyle and Heidi to go on a date so we can spend some time....alone..."
She smirked and sat opposite me.
"Gross dude!" I looked behind me and saw Stan.
"Go away Stan." Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry I'm going. Oh mom told me that we both need to be home for 6 for dinner, bring Kenny if you want." He left.

"So...." I held her hand, "why haven't you been at school?" She let go.
"I can't be bothered."
I changed the subject;
"Have you ever thought about our future?"
She smiled. "All the time. I think of us having kids, getting married getting jobs."
"Having kids eh?" I smirked. "Wanna get started early?"

Y/N's POV
"Wanna get started early?" I froze. I think about Eric. Is it gonna happen again?
No Y/N Kenny is nothing like Cartman. He's nice, kindhearted, loveable and my fiancé.
I need to get Cartman out of my brain.

"S-Shut up Ken." He laughed.
"I'm kidding....So when's this wedding gonna be?"
Time Skip- 5:50pm
We talked all afternoon about our future. We've practically planned out everything from the last detail. We're walking to my house for dinner.
I look at my phone. 6:00. And what do you know, we're right infront of my house.

"MOM I'M HOME!!!! I BROUGHT KENNY WITH ME!!!!"

"Mom's not here." I turn to Stan, he looks sad.

"What's up with you?"

He sighed.

"They've found Cartman's body. He's dead."

I froze.

"W-What?"
"Mom's with his mom at the police station and dad's at work." You could see the tears in Stan's eyes.
The guilt is forming. I run up to the bathroom to puke. Then I mumble under my breath;

"I just shot a man down."

A/N:
(I'm going to start referencing some lines in the song this story is based on)

(If you haven't heard of seen the song Man Down by Rihanna here it is; I recommend you watch it and listen to it carefully or it won't make sense.)

Man Down.
By: Rihanna.

Bye! :)

-WritingGeekFreak (AKA Your Author) (AKA Author-Chan) (AKA Holly) :)