62: Real Life

Jungkook's POV:
I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I felt a warmth and weight on my chest as I looked down to see Jimin still sleeping. I couldn't help but to admire his face. I've never seen it up so close.

Sadly, I could see the dried tears staining his face, the way his cheeks and eyes were puffy, the way he looked sad while even sleeping. I also noticed the dried blood all over his body that was surrounded with many hardly healing wounds. I had to look away and up towards the ceiling instead.

"How could you do something like this to yourself? Why don't you want to live anymore?" I whispered out loud.

"I'm sorry," I heard a faint whisper say. I quickly looked down to see Jimin staring at me with watery eyes.

"No, no. Don't be sorry," I said while sitting up and taking him into my lap. I wiped away his tears with my thumb, while giving him a small smile.

"Please tell me what's going on up there. I want to know. I want to figure it out," I pleaded as I pushed the hair back where his part was. He only just shook his head no.

"Please," I asked while looking into his eyes.

"You're gonna leave me," he sobbed out.

"No I won't. I'll never leave you. You're stuck with me forever now," I said while hugging his head to my chest. We stayed like that for a little bit until his crying died down.

"Let's get you cleaned up and some food in your belly," I said before finally getting up.

"I'm not hungry," he said quietly.

"Nonsense, you haven't eaten yet and it's afternoon," I told him. He just shook his head no.

"Jimin," I said sternly. "You are not fat, even if you were, you would still be so beautiful. Ignore those voices in your head right now. They're lying to you," I said before he looked down.

I just shrugged it off and grabbed his hand and headed to his bathroom. Once we were in, I started the shower up for him.

Then I helped him with taking his shirt off, since he seemed like he was in a little bit of pain doing it himself. Then I also helped him with his shorts, so they wouldn't dig into the cuts on his thighs.

"Do you need anything else?" I asked him.

"Just some new clothes," he muttered out.

"Okay, get in. I'll be back with the new clothes," I said before leaving. Once I finally gathered some clothes for him, I went back into his bathroom to set them down.

"Jiminie, your clothes are right here on the counter," I told him.

"Okay, thank you," I heard him quietly say. Then I took my leave and left him to his privacy.

AN- So I think my updates will be a little bit slower now since I basically had all up until now already planned out and typed, except for a few chapters. But I'll try my best, I'm just not really sure where I want to go quite yet with this story. Well anyways, thank you loves! Love you guys💜 Also, thanks to a certain someone's comment, I just had to add that song at the beginning.