Chappy 1

Once-ler POV

I was walking around my company (A/N this was before the last Truffula Tree was chopped down) and while walking, I saw a lollipop laying on the floor. It was covered in a green wrapper with white polka dots. I picked it up and the lollipop starts to shine, I closed my eyes because the light was blinding me. (DUH?!)

I opened my eyes, only to be welcomed by smoke, I started to cough. I looked around, I was outside of a huge company, well, in the property because there is a huge gate separating me and a town. I gazed at the company, I could smell the sweet aroma of chocolate, I looked at my right hand, a lollipop.

"Hey! What are you doing here?!" I looked over to my side to see a young man, probably a year or two younger than me. He has a raven-black hair and golden eyes. He was wearing a tall, purple hat with gold ribbon wrapped on the bottom. He has yellow glasses and a bright purple and gold suit with a red bow tie and grey gloves.

"I-I didn't m-mean to- I mean-" I couldn't find the words to answer him. He then starts to glare at me with hatred and disgust.

"Get out!" He yelled but his expression softened as he saw the lollipop in my hand.

"Well, damn, the prophecy is real after all!" He said, then he grabbed my left wrist, while walking to the huge door in the factory.

I was greeted by a stronger smell of chocolate. I sniffed the air and the man looked at me then chuckled, 'Cute!' I thought.

"The name's Willy Wonka!" He smiled.

"I have a question," I said, "Do you know why I'm here?" Willy looked at me seriously and said,

"The one that will help me."

Le Magical Timeskip brought to you by ^CUTE BAR-BA-LOOTS^

Still Once-ler POV

'What did he mean by that?' I thought. I was on a bed laying down, Willy showed me to my room. I looked out the window, then my hands, I still have the lollipop. Willy told me not to open it until he says so.

I sighed, rolling on the bed until I heard knocking on the door.

"Hey, it's Willy! Wanna come down to eat dinner?" He yelled.

"Yup!" I answered, I opened the door, I made my way to the dining room, Willy showed around his factory so I wouldn't get lost.

I sat down, it was a very long table, I was sitting in the end and Willy was sitting on the opposite side of me. He was a eating chocolate, I looked down at my food...chocolate. Willy looked at me, noticing my worried face.

"Oh, not a big fan of chocolate?" Willy asked, I shook my head sideways and said,

"No, it's just that, I thought we'd eat like a steak or something." Willy chuckled and said,

"Why didn't you say something earlier?" He smiled and called an Oompa Loompa and asked him to get me a steak.

"So...how old are you?" Willy asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And I'm gonna stop it right there! Hope you guys like it. Sorry for the grammar mistakes!