Leave

AN: sad Imagine

Perched up on the highest of all trees in neverland, I could see everything from up here. Dead mans peak, dark hallows, mermaid lagoon, and skull rock. I took in the quiet morning with ease and leaned back against the middle of the rough bark. My feet pressed against the branch I sat on and I closed my eyes.

Birds chirped and flapped their wings snagging their first meal of the morning. To my surprise none of the lost boys were up shooting me with arrows like they usually did to mess with me which was odd because it wasn't too early it was more like late morning. "I could get them up if you'd like y/n, I'm sure they'd love to play a game or two with you" that British voice I couldn't ever tire of came from in front of me.

"No thank you" I muttered not even bothering to look at him even though he truly hated that.

Pans slim fingers gripped under my chin tightly leveling them with his eyes. I could feel him staring at me trying desperately to get a reaction out of me. I didn't budge. "Look at me little poppet" he utters and my eyes opened hearing the tone in his voice. Not to mention that pet name ticked me off.

"Don't call me that" I growled under my breath.

Peter feigned a pout, "aww, come on I know you like it when I call you that" his lips inching ever so closer to mine. My breath caught in my throat as I stared at those plum wine lips.

Two could play at this game and I knew how much peter loved games. I leaned in closer just barely touching his lips with mine, "and I know that you just love it when I call you little birdy" I taunted.

Pan narrows his eyes at me and raises a brow and tries to pull me closer whether it be to punish me or kiss me I didn't know. Nor did I wait to find out which so I pulled away from him and leaned down the branches. Dumb me I forgot he used magic because he was already waiting for me on the ground and he grabbed me by the hoodie. "Hey!" I squeaked.

He pins me to the tree with his hands on either side of me. "Call me that again" he challenged as his teeth sank into my neck eliciting a gasp from my lips. No words could come out as he soft lips massaged the skin. Nipping every so often.

I could feel the traces of a smirk forming on his lips as if he were proud of his ability to silence me with his touch. The pleasure ended too soon as we both heard the boys hollering at one another. "Oh y/n! Come out come out wherever you are!" One of them shouted.

With wide eyes I looked up at a smirking peter, "I suggest you get to running poppet" he says.

I furrowed my brows and decided to deal with him later and ran like crazy through the forest. I knew the place like the back of my hand so I ran into the echo caves where I was sure they wouldn't come looking.

Peters POV

"Come on Pan at least give us a hint on where she is" one of the lost boys whined.

I chuckled leaning against the tree bark with my arms folded. "Now you all know I don't cheat that's no fun"
"A hint isn't cheating" Devin corrected but was shot down when I gave him a glare.

"One rule, when you find her you have no permission to hurt her understood?" I decreed.

"Not even a bruise?" One boy had the nerve to ask and questioning Pan was never a good idea especially when it comes to what's his.

I gave a venomous grin and stalked towards the boy who spoke placing a hand on his shoulder. I leaned downward to talk at his level, "if I see a single bruise on my lost girl, I'll give you a bruise you'll never forget" I threatened.