GMG Pt. 1 [Past Life]

Author's Note: Hey guys, this is another chapter for this story. I will be skipping to the part where Fairy Tail is at the Grand Magic Games and I'll be doing a few changes of the team, basically. It will kind of go with the same thing but with Y/n's magic and there won't be like Celestial wizard problem thing like Lucy and Yukino, you know the problem between them. But yeah it will go the same way.

Y/n.

So, the master had chosen two teams, A and B. The first team was Natsu, Lucy, Wendy, Gray, and Erza. The Second one is Laxus, Mirajane, Mystogan, Gajeel, and me. I know right but I'm only in it if Juvia gets distracted by Gray.. Blah, blah, blah... So, my team was getting ready to head to the hotel closest to the arena. I was having a moment of anxiety. It was going to be my second time being at the games and last time wasn't very pretty. I took some indoor clothes out of my drawers and put them in a green suitcase, then I walked over to my closet and pick out two dresses, jeans and shirts, and did the same to those. After packing other stuff and zipping the suitcase up, I sat down on my small couch. I looked out the window, thinking, What if I run into Sabortooth? Oh heck no. I don't want to face the guild who damaged me in the past, but then I have to fight one of them or more during the games. Ugh, this is such a pain. Hopefully Juvia doesn't act up. I swear, I will bring her down if she does something stupid.

I got up from my seat and went down stairs to the kitchen to make myself some coffee. I took out a mug and placed it down on the counter. I grabbed a water bottle, poured some in the mug , and placed inside my lacrima microwave. Some of the stuff I have are made out of lacrima, which I learned by myself to make. A knocked was heard from the other side of the room. Putting the time on the thing, I walked over to the door and opened it. My team stood out there with their luggage. "What are you guys doing here? We don't leave until six," I said, with furrowed eyebrows.

"Well we wanted to crash in your place for a while til the time," uttered Gajeel. I frowned, and opened the door fully so they could come in.

"So you decided that my place was the best option?" I asked. They came in putting their stuff next to the door.

"Yeah, we wanted to see what your house looked like. It's very lovely and big for one person." interjected Mirajane.

"Well, I do have a dog, three rabbits, and two exceeds. I needed a big place for them. Plus, as a famous person, most hated and loved, the magic council gave me this house for free."

"WHAT?!" They shouted, looking at me if I was crazy. I gave them a 'Duh' face.

"But how? I mean, they haven't really met you that well," said Laxus, with crossed arms.

"They knew about my dragon and my parents back then. And since I was part of Sabortooth, they know how strong I was after my departure from that guild. Besides, they love my pets so why not." I chuckled.

"You're way famous than Mira. I bet that is another reason why you joined Fairy Tail," laughed the idiot iron man. Mira hit him on the head with her purse.

"Not really, I joined the guild because you guys treat each other like family. Something I never had ever since the death of my parents and disappearance of my dragon."

"Alright, enough of the sad talk. Let's do something else," interjected Juvia, who looked a bit bored because of the whole chat.

"Then do guys want coffee or any beverages?" I asked. They all nodded. I went inside the kitchen and smirked. To have a little fun, I snapped my fingers together and let my dog out of his cage. About three seconds passed, and screams and shouts was heard from the living room, and I laughed. It was going to be a long day.