❝ the date ❞

It's been a week since the incident with Chris and me and Shawn were not talking that much anymore. He made a couple of new friends and I started getting along with Mary and Chris.

-§-

Y/N's POV:

When the lessons finished and we reached the exit door of the university Chris cupped my face in his hands and kissed me. I kissed him back.

I wasn't enjoying it though...

Shawn's POV:

I was walking towards the exit door of the university with my friend, Jack, when I froze. I saw y/n and Chris kissing and I sat staring at them for some seconds.
She caught me from the corner of her eye and she broke the kiss instantly. She looked at me lost. I smiled softly when Jack shoved me.

J: Shawn! Let's go!

S: Oh yeah, right, sorry.

And then we left.

Y/N's POV:

When I saw Shawn the only thing I wanted to do is break the kiss. Arg!

C: I'M GONNA KILL HIM! I SWEAR TO GOD

Y/n: Chris calm down.

C: Why did you get distracted when you saw him?

Y/n: I... I don't know. I just felt uncomfortable doing this in public.

C: Yeah sure... Anyway. Tonight I'm picking you up at 9?

Y/n: Um okay. See ya then.

He kissed the top of my head and I left.

-§-

At home...

When I stepped my foot in the house I hear Shawn's voice. This time he was shirtless in the kitchen with his back facing me. Damn boy!

S: Cute

He said and giggled

I rolled my eyes even though he wasn't looking at me and made my way to the stairs but he stopped me with his words.

S: It's hot today.

Y/n: Hot? Seriously? It's 1 fucking degree (a/n: 1°C not F) outside, what are you talking about?

S: 1°C  is too much for Canada.

Y/n: Oh great!

I was supposed to go upstairs but I remembered something I wanted to tell Shawn.

Y/n: Shawn!

S: Yes?

He asked and turned to face me and then started walking towards me.
He rested his hand on the newel of the stairs and looked me deeply in my eyes making me melt each second.

Y/n: I... I just wanted to apologise. I mean... I wasn't trying to accuse you for being the reason I have no friends. No way. I ju-