First day of middle school!

Dear diary,
24/03/2018

This is sooo exciting!! It is the very first day of school and I have GOT to be on FLEEK! My bffs Alexa and Natalie and my other 17 colleagues are going to rock this school! Alexa, me and Natalie can do a super fantastic entrance together when everyone is waiting for their friends in the playground and then we burst in and everyone looks and it's gonna be awesome! It is amazing to be popular, and, teasing the three innocent Sarah, Brianna and Honey is fun! It's going to be top notch! Well, gotta go do my super dramatic and amazing entrance inside the school, so, yeah. Bye diary!

- Ashlyn

Dear diary;
24/03/2018, 03:30 pm

It was amazing! A huuuuuge line of people asking to be my friends! I mean, I know I'm the best person ever, but give me and my friends some space! Jeez! I went up to Honey and was like, "what? Am I too pretty for your standards?" Her startled face looking at my GORGEOUS eyes due to the huge line. And she just ran away! Hahahaha! Pathetic little freaks! When are they growing up like Natalie and Alexa and Me? I hope they never do actually, so they are forever in my shadow!

                                          - Ashlyn

Dear diary,
25/03/2018

Soooo... remember when I was saying about the losers and how they are huge buckets of nonsense? Well... the school is expecting a new girl! Yaaas! One more ugly brat I can spill my glamorousness on! Her name is Britney. And the form tutor even showed my class her picture! Now, just LOOK AT THIS GIRL.

 And the form tutor even showed my class her picture! Now, just LOOK AT THIS GIRL

Ridiculous, right? Well GOOD. Let's prepare some comebacks for unexpected savageness. See ya Diary!

                                         - Ashlyn