♥He Comes Home Drunk♥ DS

Ughh where this wigga at?!? I am currently waiting on my husband of 4 years Daniel Seavey to arrive back to our shared home.

He told me that he was at the studio with the boys! But I guess he not cause its three in the morning! He told me he'd be back at eleven! ((I read that in woahvicky voice))

I done everything he said he'd do last night. Including taking myself out for date night. I went to a friend's house to watch reruns of old 90's nickelodeon and Disney shows/ movies.

*BOOM BOOM BOOM*

NIGGA WTH IS THATTTTTTT ((omg I read that as berleezy))

I grabbed my Michael Meyers knife I hid in our room and headed downstairs to check out all the loud disruption but is was just my husband knocking over some of our wedding photos.

"Daniel James Seavey!" I ran up to him hugging the life out of him.

He scrunched up his face in disgust before pushing me off. "Get off me bitch!"

Oh no this nigga didn't..

"Ok ONE NICCA!" I smacked my lips "I'm no bitch! I ain got none of that in MY blood hoe!!"

"Ouu I'm shakin in my big boy sweats! What are you gonna do throw your weave at me!?" He hunched over laughing

"No but I'll make sure you don't have my children BITCH!!"

Big mistake..he ended up smacking me across the face.

This bitch just-

Before I thought about anything I pulled out that knife and stabbed his big toe. Then went up stairs as he screamed in agony and pain to pack all of my clothes.

♥After the packing♥

I finished packing up all my stuff and left the house with Daniel still screaming in pain, but that's what he gets for fuckin putting his hands on me.

A/n: holy Jimmy's mom I've been sick foreverrrr