Chapter 7

(Sans POV)
I don't know why Kassy hasn't come back........ All I know right now is that I have two very sad people and that they are both upset about Kass's disappearance......... I want them both to be happy......... I want that more then anything right now. Paps has been trying his best to stay positive but I can tell he is devastated. We all are......
-Flashback-
"Why aren't we looking for her!?!?!?" Grace said with a hint of sadness and anger. I don't know why we aren't. Maybe because we all know that she is safe......... well. That's what we want to know. "WE NEED TO FRIGGEN FIND HER!!!!!" Grace snapped at me. I flinched but knew that Grace was stressed. "I know we do...... but raising your voice won't do anything......." I said while looking her in the eye. "And we will find her."
-end of flashback-
(Kassady's POV)
I can't move...... all I know is that the brat took me somewhere. My arms and legs are stuck and I can feel that I am bleeding in some places. At least I'm not dead......

(Your POV)
I know everyone is sad about Kassady disappearing. But I feel like there is something- no someone- that did this on purpose...... and we will find them and destroy them......

That won't be easy (Y/N)~

(A/N) Shhhhhhhhhhhhh 🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫
TDT over and out!!!!!