Intro to this fever dream

Ok, so this is all based on the cover image which is really old, sorry in advance. It was a joke drawing between me and my sister. Which means that I haven't planned anything for this story. I'm just gonna BS my way through and hopefully, it'll be good.

I have 2 refined sketches of the drummer and the bass player, the lead singer is just kinda there. None of them have names or characteristics, so let's give 'em some.

Ok, blue boy is gonna be Samuel "Sammy" Tribble. He's a shy boy who didn't want to be in the band but got dragged into it anyway. He plays the drums, but would rather play his cello to his bunny. His family's pretty well off seeing as he has a cello and a drum kit, plus all the lessons he gets for both. He does appreciate it but prefers to wear hand-me-downs from his older brother and buy from thrift stores. All the brand new, very expensive things his parents get him, make him uncomfortable. He just doesn't feel like he deserves everything to be served to him on a gold platter, he prefers to work hard for his belongings. Sammy doesn't have much of a backbone, however, and just mostly gives in to his parent's wishes, because he cries easily and is terrified of confrontation.  He's a freshman in high school, 15 for all the non-Americans.

  He's a freshman in high school, 15 for all the non-Americans

Ok next is red fox boy, his name shall be Axel Pedro Zorro. He angsty, and plays bass. He might smoke I dunno. He doesn't get much sleep and is definitely in his Teenage Angst™ phase. He's actually a pretty good kid, but just thinks it's cool to be an asshole. Axel's a Softmore, 16 years old. He is bilingual, speaking Spanish, and English easily. Sometimes he'll hold a conversation switching between the two, this mostly happens at home, however.  He wants to make his parents proud, that's why Axel wants the band to succeed so bad, and why he's so hard on the others. 

Alright, last boy is

Alright, last boy is... this rainbow man, I have no refined sketch for him at all, I'll make one for the next chapter. Anyway let's give him a name, um Oliver Volkov, he was born in Russa, but his family immigrated to the U.S when he was 11. He's loud, fun loving, and not afraid to speak his mind. Even though he's lived in the U.S for 5 years, he still struggles with English, sometimes forgetting words. He mostly speaks Russian at home, with his parents, because it's easier for everyone. Oli's the lead singer of the bad and is the one who started it all. At first he just wanted to do it for fun, but now he's doing his best to get the band famous. Oliver's also a Softmore, he's on the younger side at 15.  

Ok, so that's the main 3, they seem fun, let's see were their shenanigans take us! Well, I gotta get to drawing and research

Ok, so that's the main 3, they seem fun, let's see were their shenanigans take us! Well, I gotta get to drawing and research. Rember don't die, I love you, and see you later! <3