Crossing the lines

She took a brief glance before sitting down.

Then looked around to see if anyone saw her. Damn that red hair and his Gucci.

The red hair is doing something unusual to her. Doing wonders to her mind, to her body. And she knows it very well that he did that on purpose. And she hates it. She hates the fact that he knows how to please her.

She nervously take a glance again and slowly diverted her eyes on the other direction when she suddenly met his dark brooding eyes. Shit.

Her mind couldn't take it. She's feeling it. The tension. The fucking tension she wanted to ease. She wanted him to ease.

She abruptly shifted to her seat as her shorts rides up. Then she felt a pair of eyes looking at her. Fuck. She mentally kicked herself and muttered some incoherent words. I'll make sure to talk to my stylist later.

Never did she felt anxious in her whole life. Except with their debut where she first experience the longest hours of her existency. And she thought that would be her last time to feel it. Well, she thought wrong.

She gathered all of her courage to sneak a look again but to her dismay, they were gone.

"Hey unnie, you okay?"

She was startled but still manages to nod unconsciously as her mind continues to wonder how his touch will pleasure her desires. His feathery kisses to light up the tension she's been feeling since forever. Or his every thrusts that fill her up every damn time. And, and fuck — she felt him at her back. They are back to their seats again.

"You sure? You look constipated actually," the girl chuckled beside her.

Am I, Lisa? Oh, shit! It should be the other way around.

"Just a little worried for later, I guess?" she whispered closer to her. Probably she's talking about their much-awaited performance or maybe she meant other things. Maybe.

"Really? I don't think so," the blonde lady retorted. Of course, she wouldn't believe her. Jennie Kim? The Jennie Kim nervous? No way!

She mentally laughed at that thought.

But then again, the vixen inside her tells the opposite. You are fucking nervous, honey. Just admit it.

"Yes, really. And just thinking of us being inside that damn box, feels my stomach churning," she giggled to make her more believable.

Lisa, somehow gets what she was trying to pertain and laughed with her afterwards. Sorry, YG-nim.

As they continue their soft giggles, she caught him looking at her. His cold stares made her forget how to breathe properly.

She couldn't take it. It's dangerous. They both know what might happen if people will know about their little rendezvous. The secret touches, stolen glances. But that's what makes it fun. Leaving people clueless while them having fun at peace. And that's what they are good at.

Yet, she knew it. She fucking knew it. This game? He will win. The jerk knows how to play. That face could fool anyone. His 4D personality that can make people believe he is innocent for fuck's sake. Oh, please. Her inner goddess rolled her eyes as she thought about his hidden kinks.

She remembered it all too well, that one night when she arrived at her penthouse that only very few people know (her parents, her four girl friends, and of course, the jerk). She saw him peacefully sleeping at her sala. She wasn't surprised that he barged in because it happens all the time whether he is busy or vice versa.