Chapter 13: Secretly In Love

Bodil's POV:

We finished eating and gone back to my house with the girls.

"I am so glad that me and (F/N) is back in the big house!" (Y/N) chuckled and so did I. "So guys, ready for another round of minecraft?" I asked. Simon and Baki nodded.

"You girls joining?" I asked. "Yeah, and we will just use our phones..." (Y/N) replied. I nodded and goes upstairs. The girls followed and goes to one corner of the room.

I started the server and started to play with everyone.

Time skip

Simon is starting to have rage and I just can't stop laughing. I trolled him very hard.

"I HATE THIS!" He shouted and throws his keyboard to the wall and it lost some letters. "Whoa Simon! Calm down!" (F/N) rushed to him and calmed him down. Her smile made Simon calm and he hits his head on the table. "Ugh, I had enough MC for one day..." He walked straight to his room.

(F/N) looked at Simon worried, she looked at (Y/N), (Y/N) nodded a sign that she could go and comfort Simon.

She walks straight to Simon's room. I look at Baki and he just shrugged. "I guess Simon had a bad day..." (Y/N) looked at me and I just nodded. "Just let (F/N) calm him down..." She smiled and goes downstairs.

I sighed and Baki asked why I sighed like that. "Well, I just don't know how will I tell (Y/N) about something..." I looked at Baki while I lean at my chair. "Bro, don't worry, I'm sure there's a perfect time where you can say it to (Y/N)..." He smiled and I nodded. "But when?" I looked at the window. "Nobody knows Martin, but there is a day, and if there is no day, then she must be not for you..."

Simon's POV:

I heard (F/N) came inside my room and goes near me. "Hey, Simon..." She smiled at me and I blushed a little. "H-hey (F/N)..." She faced her whole body to me. "So, you've been a raged hot head back there..." She chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah I did. But, aren't you suppose to be with (Y/N)?" I look at her eye to eye. She has pretty (E/C) eyes...and heck...she's cute...

I'm getting close to her and she's just letting me. I don't think this is a good idea, but somehow I wanted it to happen.

I felt her lips against mine and I just let it. I don't know what's wrong with me, but freaking crazy that I am kissing her right now. I don't know if she is into it or she's just forced.

But heck I want her to be mine...

Your POV:

I went downstairs to have some coffee. Then I heard Bodil go down as well after a couple of minutes.

I saw him look at me and smiled, I blushed and looked away for a moment. His look shot me, he shot my triggered side...

After my coffee was done, I sat down beside him. "Hey (Y/N), are you available tomorrow night?" He asked me, I looked at him and smiled. "Yeah, why?" He scratches the back of his head. "C-can I treat you tomorrow for dinner?" I chuckled. "Sure...why not?"

Oh my gosh! He just asked me out!!!!

End of chapter 13