Ky VS Kahura

"The final round will be Kahura against Ky! If Ky wins, he will remain the only Kairu Champion! If Kahura wins, she will be the second Kairu Champion!", Master Atoch announced.

I looked to my right to see Ky running my way.

"I saw how you fight and I think this is going to be a tough one. I better watch my back!", Ky smiled. I responded with, "well, I don't really think I'd be able to go against you! You're tough as heck!"

THE FINAL ROUND- KY VS KAHURA

We smiled at each other and went to the arena. We bowed to each other and began the match.

"TERAWATCHER!"

"METANOID!"

We got our monsters ready and were ready to fight each other. 

Suddenly, I felt as if I had been stabbed really hard and I fell to the ground, on my hands and knees. I clutched my fists on the ground and couldn't breathe easily. I was sweating, everything was blurry, my ears were ringing, it was painful as all hell.  Everyone including Ky and even Lokar were confused. I was as well. Until I heard the voice say, "you wouldn't listen to me, would you?! I guess I'll just have to use force!"

"SMOKESCREEN!", I threw my arms beside me and bluish-purple smoke covered the area between and a bit around us.

"Why is this happening?", I mumbled while crying a bit. "You wouldn't listen to me and now, you'll suffer~", the voice told me, clearly trying to take over my actions.

"Kaya! Where are you?!", I heard Ky call out. "I can't let him see me like this...", I thought. "Let go and he won't. Trust me. I won't hurt anybody and I'll follow the rules!", the voice said.

I nodded my head no and it said, "suit yourself. I'm taking over anyway."

Without thinking, I yelled really loudly and fell on my back. I couldn't feel anything except cold and dark. But I managed to get back up and I was myself. Almost myself. The catch was that I couldn't controlling any of my actions. 

I heard Ky running towards me and I ran away from him. I looped behind him from a distance where he couldn't see me. He stopped and looked around himself. "What is happening?", he mumbled in confusion.

"RECKONING SMACK!" I attacked Ky and he fell on his knees and hands.  He got back up and said, "sneaky move Kaya. How about BOULDER TOSS!"

I said, "no thanks~" and dodged. I ran to him and yelled, "ANTI-MATTER SWORD!" I tried hitting him but he dodged and yelled, "PLASMA SWORD!" We parried against each other's swords and he pushed me back. 

"MAN-O-WAR!"

I used Deflector Shield again and managed to hit him with his own attack. "KAIRU DRAIN!", I drained as much Kairu as I could from him but he managed to hold his ground. I guess he was preparing pretty well while watching me fight.

"You've got some pretty neat skills Kaya. But how about this? WHIRLWIND!", he yelled. 

I got caught in the whirlwind and the smokescreen wasn't there anymore. I got launched into the wall and fell down. "Good one. But how fast can you go? INSTANT WARP!", I smirked. I warped behind him and hit him with Flaming Inferno.

I was faster, smarter and for some reason knew what was going to happen next. Who was taking over me?

He kept fighting while I kept looping around him and hitting him with sneak attacks. He was landing hits on me as well.

"SHOCKWAVE!"

I managed to knock him off his feet and he fell on his back. I went over to him and asked, "You aren't going easy on me, are you?" I think I was trying to taunt him. 

He got up and said, "I guess I shouldn't anymore. Sorry if I hurt you too much."

"METANOID!" he transformed into his monster and not one second goes by when he yells, "PLATINUM METANOID!"

I took a step back and mumbled, "Psh. He's being way too predictable. Doesn't he know that this would only increase my chances of winning?" He was in his monster form and he said, "You want me to give it my all? You got it. DOOM JAWS!"

I smirked and used Plasma Hand to dodge and return the attack to him. I chuckled, "Ky you should've been smart about this. You know you still aren't used to Platinum Metanoid. You'll get drained so easily and I'll win anyway!" He replied, "maybe. You still can't confirm."

I chuckled, "Reflect back to Kairu Drain~" I changed into Terawatcher and Instant Warped behind him. I used Nightmare and managed to get him caught up in the attack. I used that chance to drain his energy using Kairu Drain again. 

I could see that he was having a tough time with maintaining his form so I said, "I'm sorry but you should think things through first." He looked over his shoulder and he said, "I've still got a chance."

I gave him an evil look and he yelled, "PLATINUM BLADE! PLATINUM FIRE! PLATINUM FIRE BLADE!" He was getting ready to attack me with his finishing attack so I decided to use one of the attacks I had for years but couldn't use because I would get drained really fast and I couldn't control it. "You asked for it. DRAGON RAGE!"

I almost lost control over the attack again but managed to keep it in check. Both me and Ky were getting drained really fast because of our attacks. I managed break his form and he broke mine.

Both of us fell down and we transformed back into our human forms. I regained control over myself and both of us were having a hard time getting back on our feet. 

BATTLE ENDS

Ky and I got up together and looked over at the Redakai.

"Who won though? Both of us messed up at the end...", I asked. Master Atoch told us, "The Redakai will decide."

We waited for a few seconds and Master Atoch announces, "The winner of this Championship Tournament is..."

Me and Ky exchanged glances and looked back at Master Atoch. "-Kahura Stax!", he announced.

My eyes-widened and Ky punched me in the shoulder. "Oww!" "That's for being a literal pain during the battle. Seriously, what did you do back there?", Ky smirked. I shrugged and Master Atoch held his staff up. It floated above and a lot of X-Drives circled the X-Drive on top of the staff.

"Kaya, you will now receive a new X-Drive. Use it well. And I think you'll be very attached to it for a while~", Master Atoch smiled. I held my X-Reader with the screen facing up and a new X-Drive went out of the stack and landed in my X-Reader. "N-No way...it's a...", I stammered in complete shock. "Awesome!", Ky smiled. "Platinum Terawatcher?! Are you kidding me?!", I excitedly yelled. 

"Not only that, but you have now gone up the ranks of being a Kairu Warrior to being a Kairu Champion!", Master Atoch announced in his loud and majestic voice. 

I screamed in excitement and hugged Ky. "This is so amazing!", I excitedly yelled. Maya, Boomer and Ekayon came to congratulate me. "So you won this one. Big deal!", Ekayon sarcastically rolled his eyes. I rolled my eyes back at him and said, "yeah yeah. I don't need your sass. You're just jealous! Ekayon is jellyyy~"

The four of us laughed and I glanced at Lokar who was staring at me. He smiled at me all evil-like and I gave him a suspicious look. I looked into his eyes and the voice told me, "I think he knows something about you that he shouldn't know. And I think he knows who you really are." I thought, "that's impossible! There's no way! When we get back, we're talking about this."

______The Monastery______

After the tournament was over, we went back to the Monastery and decided to relax for a bit. Maya said she would just meditate and Ky and Boomer said they would spar outside. Just for fun. I said that I'll just do random things like drawing and stuff on my sketchpad.