TRIBUTE TO KIM JONGHYUN~

❤️❤️❤️

It took me about 2-3 weeks to find out about jonghyun's death but I didn't know who he was.I didn't know him as a close friend or as a fan (I had heard of SHINee but I didn't know their actual names or listened to their songs). So I of course went to YouTube and watched their MV'S and all the stuff they did on SNL Korea. And I saw what kind of person he was, which from what I saw was a funny, talented, incredible person who loved all his friends and had such a close bond with them. I also saw a person who was hiding his real thoughts and feelings with a mesmerising smile that could persuade any doubt of his true feelings in anyone else's mind to fade away.

And so I started to cry as I thought what he must have gone through alone with just his mind and conscience at war. What he must have thought to go through with what he did. I didn't cry because I was his fan or because of selfish needs,I cried because he was 27 years old not the age to die at all.

He had so many things he should've done like have children find a wife see his grandchildren or nieces/nephews. I cried because I saw a person who was being devoured by himself,depression,fame and he couldn't handle it. I cried because he was a person who lost his life at such a young age and my humanity is still intact.

I'm not blaming anybody I'm making a point but these so call "fans" (saesang and netizens) have none (humanity) there aim is to make k-pop idols question themselves and their lifestyle choices and to just plainly feel worse about themselves.

Music is about creativity,emotion and expression and music artists who share that with us to make us feel what they feel are people too and deserve the same amount of respect as anyone else. We in this world are all one race and we do not need to lose another good soul because of hate and depression. So thank you all music artists and thank you Kim jonhyun you did so so well we will always miss, love and remember you rest in peace angel.

RIP Kim jonghyun~

I recommend watching these videos if you haven't already. Thank you for reading.

Part 1

Part 2

Part1

Part 2