Chapter 8

"Welcome to Regionals." The concierge says from behind the desk in the hotel lobby.

Quinn's grip on Rachel's hand tightened. She was so nervous. Her stomach was doing summersaults.

"You're fine." Rachel whispers in her ear, grabbing their room keys from Mr. Schuester.

Quinn bit her lower lip.

"Why don't we go to our room?" Rachel asks softly, kissing her forehead.

Quinn nodded, staying quiet.

Leading Quinn toward the elevator, Rachel holds her close. "What's bothering you?"

Quinn shrugged. "Nervous about the competition."

"Don't worry about it, you've got this baby girl." Rachel responds, kissing the blonde.

Quinn seemed to relax a little.

The elevator dinged and they made their way inside.

Quinn let go of Rachel's hand and flopped down on the bed.

Closing the door, Rachel moves over and lays down beside Quinn.

Quinn curled into Rachel's side and let out a long breath.

"I've got you." The brown eyed girl whispers softly.

Quinn buried her head in Rachel's shoulder and closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep.

Smiling softly, Rachel holds Quinn close and closes her own eyes.

The two slept for a few hours before being awoken by Mr. Schuester knocking on the door.

Getting up, Rachel slowly makes her way over to the door.

"Hey, we are going for dinner. Do you want to join us?" Mr. Schuester asked.

"Let me check with Quinn first." Rachel responds softly.

Mr. Schuester nodded.

Closing the door, Rachel moves over to the bed and smiles softly at Quinn. "Hi."

"Hi." Quinn repeated.

"Do you want to go eat dinner with the rest of the New Directions?" Rachel asks softly.

Quinn shrugged with a small nod.

Smiling, Rachel leans down and kisses her gently. "Get ready, I'll let Mr. Schuester know."

Quinn nodded and rolled off the bed. She went into the bathroom to get changed.

Opening the door, Rachel smiles at the glee club coach. "We'll be there."

"Okay. We'll wait for you down in the reception." Mr. Schuester said.

Nodding, Rachel smiles before shutting the door and going to get ready.

Quinn came back into the room about five minutes later with her hair covering half of her face and a dress on.

"Don't hide." Rachel whispers softly, cupping Quinn's cheek.

"I don't want people to see it." Quinn admitted.

Pulling her close, Rachel kisses her slowly and passionately.

Quinn's eyes fluttered closed and she kissed Rachel back.

Deepening the kiss, Rachel gently lays Quinn down on the bed.

Quinn wrapped her arms around Rachel's neck.

Their kiss quickly grows heated and Rachel slides her hands under Quinn's dress, caressing her hips.