Cheater (obj)

Y/N

It was late around 12 am and Odell was still not home, I picked up my phone and tried to call him one last time I've been calling his ass all day and he hasn't been picking up. The call goes straight to voicemail.

Y/N ❤️: Where the fuck are you and why ain't you picking up my calls? 🧐. 

I sent him an imsg, I was so done with his shit I knew what the fuck he was doing and I knew what his damn excuse was going to be, I couldn't take this shit anymore.

Getting up from the couch I switched off the TV getting ready to go bed. As I was making my way upstairs my imsg went off DING! DING!
I quickly opened my imsg moving into my bedroom, I stood at the end of the bed reading the imsg ... it was from Odell finally.

Odell❤️: I had practice all day Y/N
Odell❤️: Chill ima' be home late tho getting sum to eat with the boys then we gonna go to the bar
Odell❤️: Dont wait up night love you 😘

"Don't wait up? ... " I rolled my eyes, with a confused look on my face "is this man serious right now" feeling the tears fill my eyes I tried not to cry, however the tears just came pouring down my face. Somehow his words hurt even though they weren't mean or malicious, I sniffed away my tears and sat at the end of my bed looking around the room. I knew Odell was cheating on me I've been knowing for weeks but I couldn't bring myself to confront him about it because I know what he is going to say "you tripping, you always doing shit like this" etc, I just couldn't be bothered for all of that but I need to confront him, I can't live like this no more.

I tucked myself under the blankets and cried myself to sleep.

Next morning

I woke up to an empty bed ... he still wasn't home? I raised my brow before stretching and yawning. I couldn't believe he wasn't home yet he never stays out like this never. Picking up my phone I was welcomed by a flood of messages from my best friend Mya

Bestie 😩: One new picture attachment!
Bestie 😩: two new picture attachments!
Bestie😩: GIRL?! Odell is fucking this blonde ass bitch
Bestie😩: this better not be true 😡 he playing your ass LEAVE HIM

A wave of hot heat over took my body and my heart started to pump fast as I opened the messages, I was so confused but I had an idea of what it was. As I opened the message I saw a picture of a blonde girl I hadn't noticed my heart broke into a million pieces, everything I thought was true WAS true.. he was cheating on me.

I scrolled further down to see another picture of Odell, coming out the other entrance I simply shook my head in disbelief that the man who said he wanted to marry me was actually doing this to me

I threw my phone at the wall after seeing the pictures, I didn't bother to even reply to Mya I couldn't bring myself to do it I was so embarrassed

I threw my phone at the wall after seeing the pictures, I didn't bother to even reply to Mya I couldn't bring myself to do it I was so embarrassed. How could he do this to me.
I got up from the bed and dragged my suitcase towards the closet and started to throw all of my clothes into the suitcase I was leaving this asshole. After about 10 minutes of packing up my shit I heard the door slam shut and a pair of heavy shoes run up the stairs, it was Odell.

"Y/N ....Y/N" his voice sounded desperate like he knew he had fucked up, he ran into the bedroom and looked relieved to still see me here. Odell moved his large hands onto his face and rubbed on it letting out a loud sigh

"Yeah nigga, sigh I'm leaving your ass" I scoffed at him, I could barely look at him he just made me sick. "Y/N please, I'm sorry I fucked up" - "damn right you fucked up!" I got up screaming, I threw the clothes I had in my hands at him they went flying everywhere only a few actually hitting him. Odell step to the side trying to avoid the clothes, moving closer to me. "I knew you was fucking cheating on me but my dumbasss stayed FOR WHAT?! To get embarrassed by the whole world ... do you know how fucking stupid I look?" I threw my hands up "well I hope it was all worth it Odell" my hands slapped the side of my thighs as they came down, I wanted to cry but I just couldn't bring myself to let the tears out.

Odell
"Well i hope it was worth it Odell" Y/N screamed. I hated when she got like this it scared me alittle as I didn't know how to defuse the situation, I knew I fucked up and I was going to pay the price big time.

I don't want to lose her ... she's my everything for real.

"What you want me to do? I'll do anything" - "You can't do SHIT! It's all there all the evidence I need, I'd be dumb if I didn't leave you WHO IS SHE?!" Y/N yelled sending her fist onto my chest, the connection hurt but I formed the pain moving back slightly.

"Just some hairstylist from a photo shoot I met a few weeks ago" I told the truth, there was no point lying.
"You fuck her?" She said more calmly this time it made me feel on edge but I replied "once"

Y/N
I walked over to the bed as he told me he had fucked her once. I moved my fingers onto my bottom lip brushing on it gently, my arms crossed still. "Once ... ?????" I looked back at him, narrowing my brow. "Yes once! I swear on my life" he moved towards me I stopped him in his tracks by moving my hand up in front of him. "✋🏽"
I somehow felt a little better knowing that he had only fucked he'd once and it wasn't an actual affair just a one night stand sort of thing but it was still wrong and now the whole world knew.
"I didn't mean to do this I went for a few drinks and she was there then... " I placed my finger on his lips not wanting to hear anymore of it. We stayed in silence for a good 10 minutes, turned to look at him he had his head down, I knew he was sorry but how could I possibly let this go?

I stood up from the bed Odell also stood up, he looked at me with so much regret in his eyes ... I didn't know what to do

To be continued ...