five.

the party was full swing by now and everyone was having a good time.
my drink was finishing so I decided to go to the bar and get another one.

I looked over at winnie and shouted over the loud music, "hey, I'm gonna get another drink from the bar you want anything?" 

"No, I'm good just get back quick", she said a little tipsily.

I finally shimmied my way through the crowds of people and to the bar. I got the bartender's attention and asked for another glass pinot grigio. As I waited for my drink, I scanned the crowd and made eye contact with someone but quickly looked away right as the bartender was giving me my drink.

When I turned around to head back to winnie, I bumped into someone almost spilling drink. I looked up and saw one of the most gorgeous specimens I had ever encountered, it was harry styles.

"Oh, sorry my bad", he said as he was trying to make his way around me. "No worries", I mutter out after a few seconds of a slight state of shock.

He turns around and looks at me intensely as if he was trying to figure out who I was, "you're nicola welsh, right?"

"Yes" , I chuckle, "and you're harry styles" He laughs, nodding his head confirming my statement. 

"Wow, THE harry styles knows who I am, ugh I feel so special " I chuckled as I take a sip of my drink.

"I just met THE nicola welsh, you're more gorgeous in person" He takes a seat at the bar and points to the empty seat next to him silently asking me to sit down with him.
I smile and take him up on his offer, we try to stir up a conversation the best we could over the loud music.

"Are you having a good time?", he shouted over the noise. "I was in the beginning but now it's a bit meh" I shrug looking around the club.
"I'm here with my friend winnie who seems to be having a better time then me" I laugh out as I see her dancing in the crowd.

"Yea, I'm not feeling the party too", He laughs, "hey, I don't want to sound a bit forward but I would love to get to know you" he looks around the club, "just not in these surroundings "

"Mhmmm okay" I smile up at him then look at the time seeing it's a little after one am, "maybe we could get out of here and get a burger or something?" he agrees and we place our finished glasses on the table and stand up.

"Let me just tell my friend I'm leaving and make sure she'll get home okay, meet up out front?" He nods and smile as we go our separate ways.

Still in slight shock, I make my way to winnie and pull her to the side. She stumbles slightly and looks up, "hey, you were at the bar for quite a while what happened?"

"Oh you know, I was just talking to harry styles" I squeal slightly, "he wants to get out of here and get some food"

"What!" She squeaks, "don't you have a crush on him, how are you gonna handle yourself"

You can say I have a small crush on harry, emphasis on small. I'm sure I can handle myself, it's just a late night snack nothing more.

"I'm gonna be fine" I wrinkle my nose and wave her off, "he's waiting outside for me, I just came over to make sure you were good with me leaving and you were okay with going home alone"

She guides me to the entrance, "yea, I'm good, you go have fun just don't forget to text me when you get home, if you do go home tonight", she winks.

"Oh lord, nothing's gonna happen besides getting food" I laugh as we reach outside. I spot harry by his car, "I'll remember to text you and you do the same missy." As we reach his car, I hug winnie goodbye. 

"Love you" as I blow her a kiss, she does the same and walks back inside.

I look up at harry and we both smile at each other. He opens the door for me and I slide in as I buckle my seatbelt, he opens his side and enters the car.

He looks at me, "you ready to go?" I nod my head and we drive off into the night.