8

"hahaha! it looks like you guys are having fun?" a student said after shooting upwards, to collect everyone's attention.

and badluck, the student is near me, i believe that this student is park chanyeol.

"chanyeol, put the gun dow—"

"SHUT IT UP FUCKERS!" he shouted then i suddenly felt his arms around my neck, locking me in and pointing the end of a gun in my head.

"chanyeol, calm down. put the gun down."

"NO ONE WILL CALL THE POLICE OR THIS SHIT WILL DIE." chanyeol shouted.

"he's on drugs." i heard one of the student whispering but i didn't mind them. he can pull the trigger anytime, and it will make me a dead meat.

"ch-chanyeol... please, let me go." i plead.

"SHUT UP, WILL YOU?!" he pressed the end of the gun harshly to my head, which making me feel more nervous.

i can see other students separating, then my friends came out.

"chanyeol, put down the gun, and let us settle this." jungkook tried being calm, but instead chanyeol shoots upward again, which made me close my eyes.

"SHUT UP! I-I WANT BAEKHYUN BACK! I NEED BAEKHYUN!" chanyeol exclaimed and i felt that my hair is being wet, thus he's crying.

"c-chanyeol." i heard baekhyun's voice from somewhere and he suddenly came out from the crowd.

"baekhyun..." the grip on my neck is starting to loose.

"chanyeol, please. stop this." baekhyun held chanyeol's hand.

"b-baekhyun... please... come back to me." the grip was loosen, i started to walk away from chanyeol and walked to my friends with wobbly legs.?

"p-please chanyeol... i-im getting married."

"y-you.. TRAITOR!"

BANG