1. The End

(This will start when Tord is walking singing about How harpoons are better than spoons cause I'm lazy. BIG SPOILERS)

"Harpoons, harpoons. They are better than spoons." Tord sings. "Who goes there?!" He suddenly says.
As the guy starts to turn around. Tord then gasps and sees, Tom! Matt goes around the corner and gasps, Edd just eats his cookie not caring a bit. (Get it? Bit.) "Why is he here?!" I ask obviously not wanting him to be here. (He's here cause... ur mum.) "Oh I'm sorry. I hope you did not mind letting myself in." He says with his Norwegian accent. "Tom! We missed you." Matt says. "Who is he?" Edd asks. "It's me! Tom?" Uh.." "He used to live here?" Matt says trying to get him to remember Tom.

"Well I guess it's time for me to go." Tom says just getting done putting his stuff in his car. "We'll never forget you Tord! Your or your memory eraser gun. Ah... so many memories." Edd says. "I'm sorry Edd. But it was my dream to see the big City!" Tom says excited. "I can't believe Tom is leaving." I say. And everybody gives him a finale hug.

END OF FLASHBACK

They forget about him not remembering and Tom goes to the living room with the others. "What happened to the sofas?" Tom asks. "Tord sold them to a pirate." Matt says. "Haha! Classic stupid Tord."

(243 words! Good job me! Goodbai!)