Chapter 5

Y/n POV

When i woke up. I saw Chara still sleeping and Sans was out of the bed. I wonder if he is at his post. ( if it is bold and in italic it is in your head). I walked out of the room and downstairs. No one was here not even papyrus. Where is everyone? It's odd that papyrus is not here on the couch. I start to walk to the door. I grabbed my coat and put it on then walked outside. When I walked outside it was like a ghost town. I ran to sans post. When I got to his post he was their.Thank God. He is alright! I ran to him and hugged him. "HEY SWEETIE. WHATS WRONG!"he said lifting my chin. "Nun it's just I was so quiet in the town. I said. "YA IT IS! ITS REALLY WEIRD! "he said. Sans went back to his duty. ( teehee duty ..o ya srry)" Welp I'm going to go home to check on chara!

I ran back to see if chara was alright. She was still sleeping but she was on the couch. That is a little weird she was in sans bed last time i saw her. Oh well its fine. I walk to the couch and just lay my head down on the nearest pillow. I just fell right to sleep i really need rest from all the running around.

Chara POV ( little beans pov. my little bean is growing up..oh ya back to the story)

I woke up to see mommy on the couch passed out. i poked her to see if she was faking it. Nope she out as a rock. I put my jacket on and went straight to napstaton house. I start to run to his house. The reason i was going to his house was i was going to help him with the party stuff.

So by the time i got their it was almost dark . Mommy and Daddy might get worried. I just tell them i was helping napstaton with stuff .i knocked on the door and Napstaton opened the door . He let me in and i saw light and weird thingys hang from the ceiling. "so hows you been do in hun?" Napstaton said sitting in a in by sit. "i haze been good napnap (srry i had to its a cute nickname for him. just wait for mettablooks.)i said trying to climb on the chair. He laugh at me. He got up from the chair and helped me up. "up you go darling" he said but he sat in my sit an put me on his lap. I start to feel sleepy and i just let my eyes lids close slowly.

                                                            Sans POV

I was at my post when i heard screaming coming from the house. I ran as fast as i could to the house. when i got to the house i look at (y/n) she was in the corner of the kithen. "HUN WHATS-I tried to say but turned around and saw..."ERROR SANS" i said with a evil look. "W..ell whhho d...o w..e have h.er..e?"Error sans said walk to me. "ERROR STEP BACK" I said with more of a evil tone. He just laughed and laughed. "Do yo...u ReaLLy thiNK yOu Can sto...p me?" Error sans said with a evil laugh at the end. " I dont care if i cant stop you. The only thing i know is that you need to get out of my house. NOW!!!" i said looking at him with a glowing eye. Error went back to where he came from but he popped his head back her to say" iLL gEt YouR GiRl...Frie..nd and yoUr LiTtLe OnE too." after that he disappeared. I walk over to (y/n) she was shaking like crazy. "(y/n) your fine. nothing is going to hurt you or chara while i still live in the underground. Speaking of chara where is she" he said holding you tight and looking around for chara. " i think she went to napstatons she was talking in her sleep" i said cuddling up to his chest. Papyrus walked in the door and he was drunk."Hey Sans Wats up." he said trying to make his way over here but crushes on the floor."ow" he said thats all you hear from him. I walks over to Papyrus, drags him up the stairs and drags him to his room. I walks down the stairs and sees you on the couch cuddling a pillow. I walks over to you and put his arm around you. She dropped your pillow and lied your head in my lap. I just smiled at her and started to pet her. " night Sweetheart" i said. I looked her she was moving around so much. I pulled her up to my lap her head cuddled up to my chest. She also did a thing with her head were she would move in a weird circle movement. I found it really cute. Everything about her is just so cute. I kissed the top of her head an went straight to sleep.