Ch.3

Cuphead POV

I walked up to Bendy in the hallways seeing he was getting his stuff in his locker. I slammed him up against it hearing him grunt.

"Miss me bitch?" I asked him smirking. He didn't reply like usual. I always wondered why he never fought back. Oh well it doesn't matter. I grabbed him by his neck and turned him around. I couldn't control my anger as I drew back my fist and punched him. He dropped his head after the punch, tears fell from his eyes. I felt my breathing pick up as I could feel so much rage and hatred, I was about to start cussing at him till I saw his arms. I saw dark red cuts all the way down them. I saw bruises and natural scratches I must have gave him. I felt a knot build up in my throat. My friends walked up behind me and started laughing.

"Hey Cup, did you give him what he deserved yet?" One of them asked laughing lightly. I looked at him seeing his right cheek swell up and tears streaming down his face. I didn't want to seem soft in front of all of them, so I threw Bendy to the ground.

"I already had my way with him. Let's go." I said walking out the school with all of them following. Like usual my friends and I parted ways to our houses. I heard a yell of pain from my house causing me to run inside. I went to my room and saw Mugs shirtless with loads of ink pouring down his face. He was wheezing and throwing up. I saw no one was with him so I quickly went over to help him.

"Cup please! Just take my life please! I can't handle this pain anymore! I want to die! Please!" He cried in pain. I felt tears in my eyes seeing my brother in more pain than usual. I held him closely wiping away the ink from his face.

"You know I can't do that to you Mugs.. You're my brother. You mean so much." I said feeling some tears fall down my cheeks. He cried even more.

"I'm so sorry Cup.. I'm sorry I put you through this with me." He apologized. I quickly cut him off.

"Don't you dare apologize Mugs. You are my younger brother and it is my job to take care of you!" I told him crying more. He nodded understanding. He laid his head on my chest wheezing and coughing up ink. I felt his tears mixed with ink soak my chest.

"I love you Cups... You were the best bro.." He said softly wheezing in pain. I looked at him in shock.

"Don't you say that! You're going to be fine! Stay with me! Mugs! MUGS!" I shouted seeing him shut his eyes and his last breath escaped him. I sat there with him in my arms feeling my heart sink. I held Mugs limp body close to me as I wept in pain.

I heard the door open hearing the sound of heels click into the house.

"Cups why is the house not clean!" Our mother yelled. I didn't say anything. I heard her walk up the stairs to my bedroom.

"Damn it why did-" She stopped mid sentence seeing me hold Mugs body. She quickly went over and pulled him away from me. She cried seeing Mugs not move.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! IF YOU CAME SOONER! IF YOU JUST-" She screamed at me. I cut her off.

"You were aware he had this sickness yet you didn't do anything to help him!" I yelled at her. She stared at me shocked by my words. She stood up and slapped me. I looked at her glaring in anger.

"How dare you speak to me that way!" She screamed.

"You are not my mother!" I yelled standing up. Furious, she punched me in the face causing me to fall to the ground. I groaned in pain. She kicked me numerous times in the stomach and threw me down the stairs. She walked up to me grabbing the handle of my head and threw me outside. I groaned getting to my feet. She opened the door again and threw my backpack at me.

"Never come back you worthless piece of shit!" She yelled slamming the door. I grabbed my bag and started walking. I don't know where I'd go.. But I need to find something..

______________________________________________________________________________

Poor Cup I was teary eyed typing this. Hope you enjoyed. I'll update soon. Thanks for reading. Bye! ^w^