Chapter 17

They've been running all afternoon. Not knowing what to do. With fear above all other emotions. For the two yes, but curiosity was the one running through Emily's head.

"Where exactly are we going?", Emily asked when they were still speed running through the woods. "It's like we're already out from town guys", she stopped at her tracks.

This made Sasha and Hanna stop at their tracks as well. Their gaze were on the girl with a very flustered and somehow annoyed look. "We have to go as far away from here Emily. It's not safe for us.", Sasha walked to her and tried to grab hold of her hand.

Although Emily was fast enough to back up. "Why are you so afraid of him?", she asked and the two girls looked at each other before returning their sight to Emily.

A sigh escaped from Sasha's lips. Hanna looked at the moon and it was at it's highest peak. "We'll rest here for awhile", she said before sitting down with her back to a tree.

Emily looked at Sasha who just shrugged and sat on the ground as well. "Alison said I would ask you", Emily said towards the blonde who just nodded.

"Fine i'll tell you", Sasha sighed once again. This made the brunette sit down and was mere to listen. With only the moon for their light. "Alison and I doesn't have the same father", she started which got Emily's attention real quick.

"What but you're-", she asked which seemed that she didn't get how was that even possible. But it was and it happened.

"Twins? Yes we are. This seems pretty much impossible. I know.", she looked at the girl with searching of doubt in her eyes. "Alison's father was married to our mother." She looked straight to the tree past Emily.

"She's a werewolf. Atleast that's what she always said to everyone around her." Emily and Hanna was intently listening to every word she said. "One night she goes astray from the werewolves' castle. Deeply hidden somewhere in Ravenswood a small town a bit far from here".

"How do you know this story when you're not even born yet?", Emily asked, too innocently. Sasha chuckled softly.

"Because my father told me before he died", her eyes went a light shade of red for a second but went to shut it. "Our mother went there to Wolf's Point, she wanted to meet my father".

"But your father is a vampire? Why would she meet with him?", Emily asked

"My father was her true love. In terms of wolves he was her mate", she looked up to the sky wondering how is her parents now. "My mom was a hybrid of wolf and vampire. My dad always told her to not come back because Alison's dad might find out".

"But she didn't listen. That night was the eclipse with her lust at it's highest peak. They made it a big night inside the house of my dad. Although she didn't had enough.", a rock was thrown towards a tree by Sasha.

"She left him asleep and sped back to Ravenswood. Alison's dad was asleep  she crawled on top of him with a red eyes. The werewolf can't resist to get his hand off his so called wife.", Emily's eyes squinted and she was utterly disgusted by their mother.

"She's a bitch but she's still our mother", Sasha chuckled out softly and closed her eyes. Hanna wasn't listening anymore but instead focused on guarding the area. She doesn't feel right at that moment.

"And then months later? Poop Alison and me our inside her stomach. Not even knowing the disaster it will cause", Sasha rolled her eyes and sigh. Emily smiled sympathetically to her.

"When they found out we were twins. They were cheering and celebrating. Till my mom noticed something odd about me. This", she lifted her shirt showing her toned stomach. "This mark was the same as my dad", a symbol of a vampire.