Daisies and Roses

They had traveled to New York, L.A, Greece, Rome and back to Crema in the 9 week production of their sequel. They emerced themselves back into the rolls of Oliver and Elio, rolls that truly never left them. On the final night in Crema filming had come to an end the day before Luca hosted a dinner at his home. Luca stood at the head of the table surrounded by the cast and crew.

"I have to say that over the course of the 10 years with the first film and now this one. I could never imagine doing these films without all of you, Timmy and Armie you both have blossomed. You found love in each other as Elio and Oliver and as yourselves. I bless you and your family with all of the best happiness in the world. Your children are so blessed to have you and the two that will be coming into the world soon will be even more blessed. They are coming into a world so full of love for them. I hope to work with the two of you again. I love you both." Luca spoke about everyone in the room, he was a free spirited man who saw love and perfection in everything.

They had been receiving updates,photos and videos of their girls progress. They had grown they were at 24 weeks and they had not done anything to prepare for arrival. Timmy and Armie had been buying anything that was pink, covered in roses or daisies. When he got home to the quiet house they knew they needed to start preparing.

"Do you think we should get one crib or two? Oh god we more room, we can't have three kids in one room." Timmy's mind was racing.

"We will need two and I know we need more room, I think we should turn the den into Harpers room until the babies get a little older. Then we can buy a new house,ok?" Armie wrapped Timmy in his arms.

"But the den is far from us."

"No it's not, we can have it redone, or do you just want to get a new house now?" Armie was willing to do whatever for Timmy, they did that a lot for each other.

"We are just renting this house, technically this is your bachelor pad. We need a family home." Timmy chuckled.

"Alright, I think we can afford it." Armie wasn't sure. Timmy rolled his eyes.

"Arms, I don't want to live in L.A, I want to live a little further from here, somewhere that we can fix up a house. We can pay half of what we would pay here, it will be a longer drive but you love to drive. If we live a half hour outside of L.A." Timmy was cut off by Armie.

"You already have one picked out don't you?"

"Maybe? Look I checked with my account and with the money I made on my last movie, we can pay cash for the house get even more off of it and have one less thing to worry about." He smiled.

"See this is why you are my better half you think ten steps ahead of me. I'm spontaneous and you are the one with the rational brain."

"I know." Timmy leaned down kissing Armie, breathing him in.

They had packed up the house and the moving truck had drove off to their new home. Armie couldn't believe it, he was going to be closer to his children and he was 4 weeks away from welcoming his twins. Life was amazing!

"You know we could just pay someone to unpack all of our stuff?" Armie said wrapping his arms around Timmy kissing the back of his neck as he was unpacking dishes in the kitchen.

"We could but do you want a stranger seeing all of your wholey underwear and sock collection that you refuse to throw away?" Timmy chuckled, Armie groaned and let go of Timmy walking away in a pout.

"Why do you shaming my comfy clothes? They are perfectly worn in." Armie huffed.

"I'm not shaming them I'm just pointing out that you might not want some to see them. I mean don't get me wrong I love it when you bend over after your workout and I see your balls falling out. Nothing turns me on even more!" Timmy was teasing him now.