Chapter Six: Pain

Your POV
I was back tracking now. I was once again going insane. My heart, was in a worse condition than it was before he started. I haven't gotten out of bed in days. It physically hurts to do so. I'm weak. My heart's condition is not healthy. I put my hand on my chest, I can feel the cracks within my heart beat. It's not a full beat at the center of my chest, it's one beat split to different areas around the center. There's a pile of pills that I've refused to take. Not without him... I'm not taking them unless he gives them to me. I haven't been sleeping, the pain is too much.

Jin's POV
Namjoon walked in to get a progress report. "How is she?" He asked. "She hasn't moved in days, we've had to bring her meals. Even had to feed them too her. Something's wrong X but I'm not sure what. She's not taking her pills, but don't think tags the problem. She's been this way since we've reassigned Taehyung." I explained. "Have you checked her vitals?" He asked. "We've tried, but she won't let us near here. She always says. 'DON'T TOUCH ME! IT'S YOUR FAULT HE'S NOT HELING ME!' We're unsure what she means. If we get close... She attacks." Jimin said. He pulled up his sleeve to reveal scratch marks on his arms. Namjoon's eyes widen. "She only lets us feed her." JungKook said. "I have noticed something though." Hoseok says suddenly. "What is it?" Namjoon asked. "Her hand... Is almost always on her chest, every now and then she winces. I think something's wrong with her heart." He says. We contemplate for a moment. "Where is Taehyung?" Yoongi asked. "He didn't check in?" Namjoon asked. Now that I'm thinking about it. "No... No he has not." I said.

Taehyung's POV
Why... Why.... How? How can I hear her from my apartment. Why can I hear her screams and shout in agonizing pain? WHY CAN'T SHE LEAVE MY MIND?! I sit up in my bed. "I can't go to work. I haven't gone in days. I'm worried about her... Her heart. I can only imagine how much pain I caused her. How much herheart is literally breaking." I whisper. My phone starts ringing. It's work. "*cough cough* hello?" I asked, faking being sick. Again. "You're still sick? It's been five days!" Jin says. "It must be that flu that's been going around." I said and coughed more. "You're doing this to avoid (Yn) aren't you?" Jin asked. ".... How is she?" I asked avoiding his question. "She's...." He trailed.

Jin's POV
If I tell him her true condition, how will we keep him away from her? "She's doing great." I said. He sighed. "She's okay? She's not.... In pain?" He asked. "Nope! Nothing, she's just the way she has been!" I said.

Taehyung's POV
Liar... He a trucking liar! "Okay... Good to know. I'll *cough* try to come in tomorrow." I said and hung up. He's a liar. She's not okay, I guarantee it. I feel like I can feel her pain. "I'm... So..... So sorry. (Yn).... You have no idea how much I love you..... Please stabilize... Then we can be together." I whisper.