Nicey x Felix - Purrrfect meeting

( No one's POV )

It was a warm Summer day and Nicey had left her home a couple minutes ago to head to an ice cream parlor. Along the way, she had pulled out a book from the  Infernal Devices series and started reading, before bumping into somebody.

"Oof!"

They both exclaimed, and Nicey fell back onto the ground before she shook her head from being stunned, and looked up to see someone, a cat toon, kneeling down to pick up a book he dropped upon the impact. Standing back up, he looked at Nicey. "Sorry about that miss, are you alright?" He asked, putting out a hand out to help her up. Blushing, Nicey nodded, and took his hand. He pulled her up, and Nicey proceeded to use her hands to dust the dirt off her dress. Seeing her book enter her line of view above her head, she looked up to see him holding her book out to her with a smile. "You dropped this."

Nicey smiled appreciatively, and took the book. "Thank you." She looked at the book that he was holding under his arm. "So you read too?" Nicey asked, and he looked down at the book as well. "Oh, not just read, but I write my own books! This one is a work in progress. Its based on when me and some friends fought with a giant high sea mermaid." (CREDIT TO THEBBROS ON TUMBLR FOR THAT SCENE) He explained, and Nicey's eyes widened slightly. "Cool!" The cat chuckled. "Gee, I didn't even introduce myself! My name is Felix." He said with a smile, holding his hand out again.

Nicey put her hand into his to shake his hand. "I'm Nicey!" She responded, and Felix leaned his head down to gently kiss her hand in a gentlemanly fashion. "Its nice to meet you." Felix added. Nicey put a closed hand to her mouth a blushed, turning away shyly. "Y-you too." Felix lifted his head from the kiss, and looked at Nicey again. "So, where were you headed off too?" He asked, and Nicey looked back to him. "I was going to the ice cream parlor!" She responded, and Felix tilted his head slightly with a smile. "Sounds nice, mind if I come along? Nice weather for ice cream." He asked, and Nicey nodded. The two headed off down the sidewalk together. They didn't take much notice, but Nicey still had faint blush on her cheeks, and Felix was purring quietly as they held hands.