When You Wish Upon A Star

One day, Victoria was watching Pinocchio, when her aid came in and said "Alright, Tori. It's time for bed." She pleaded "'Please, Mrs. Parker. I want a mother and father." Mrs. Parker sighed "Tori, God put you in this orphanage for a reason." She pleaded "Please, there has to be someone who wants me!" She scolded "Victoria, not another word.  Now, say your prayer, or you'll burn in hell! Honestly, you are an ungrateful, ruthless child!" Victoria began sobbing and cried "I'm not ungrateful! I just want a family!" Mrs. Parker said coldly "You think Jiminy Cricket will come and adopt you? News flash, he doesn't exist!" She left her in her chair and locked her in her room, when she looked at the star and said crying "Star light, star bright. First star, I see tonight. I wish, I may. I wish, I might. Have the wish I make tonight. Oh please, all I want is a mother and a father, who would love me and take care of me. Please." Suddenly, Jiminy Cricket came up to her and said gently "Please don't cry. Everything will be okay." She stopped crying and said "Jiminy?" He looked at her and said "Let me put you in bed." She replied "But, you can't pick me up." He laughed "Hey, The Blue Fairy sent me to help you." He picked her up and tucked her in and made himself a bed in her jewerly box. She smiled at him and said "Hey, Jiminy?" He yawned "Yes, Victoria?" She said "Thank you."