Hi, I'm Andy~

When I found what I was looking for, I walked in and was immediately hit by the smell of coffee and cookies. I walked up to the counter and a girl who looked like she was 19 asked "What can I get for you?" I asked "Yeah, can I have a latte and a cookie?" She smiled and said "You sure can, give me a couple minutes. What's your name?" I nodded and said "Ronnie." She nodded and said "Alright Ronnie, give me a couple minutes, and your order will be right out." I nodded and said "Thank you." She nodded and I sighed.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I pulled it out. I saw I got a text from Ryan and sighed.

Hey, are you sure you're okay? You can talk to me if you want. You looked pretty hurt on the bus.-Ryan

I rolled my eyes and texted back.

Yeah, I'm fine. Just more hate. I'm fine, I swear.-Ronnie.

I put my phone back in my pocket and a figure appeared next to me. I looked over and saw this tall guy who had to be at least 17, with long black hair, and pale skin...He was cute. Wait, Whoa Ronnie! What are you saying?! I'm not Gay! He looked over and I gasped a little as I saw piecing blue eyes bore into mine. He asked "You alright?" I asked "What? Oh yeah, I'm fine." His voice was deep..like really deep. He ordered a latte and stood there with me.

He smiled and said "Good. Wait....Have I seen you somewhere before?" I swallowed, thinking he was gonna start talking shit about me. I asked "I-I don't know, have you?" He said "Oh yeah, that's it! Falling In Reverse. What is it?...Ronnie?" I smiled and said "Yeah." He smiled and said "Holy shit dude, that's awesome! I like Falling In Reverse!" My eyes went wide and I asked "You do?" He nodded and said "Yeah man, you guys are awesome! The Drug In Me Is You and I'm Not A Vampire, are my favorites!" I laughed. This guy was having a FANGIRL moment, but I thought it was cute.

The lady asked "Ronnie?" I said "Yeah." And she handed me my stuff. I asked "So uh, are you form L.A.?" He nodded and said "Yeah. I've been living her for a while and it's awesome. My bands starting to get popular." I raised an eyebrow and asked "You're in a band?" He smiled and said "Yeah. I started it when I was 14 and started touring at 15..I think." My eyes went wide, this kids been touring since he was 15?!.....Respect. I asked "Sweet. What's it called?" He said "Black Veil Brides." I thought for a second and said "Cool...Wait, I think I might've heard of you..I can't remember off the top of my head right now."

He nodded and said "Nah that's fine dude, how about when I get my coffee, we can sit down and I can show you a couple videos?" I smiled and said "Sounds good, man." He smiled and said "Awesome! I'm Andy." Then when Andy got his stuff, we sat down and he pulled his phone out. He said "Give me just a second." Pulling earphones out and plugging them into his phone. He said "Okay, here we go." He handed me his phone and I started watching a video called Perfect Weapon.

These guys were seriously talented. Andy has a good voice. After the video ended, I looked up and said "Oh yeah I've seen this before...That's you?!" He laughed and said "Yeah it's me, I swear." I smiled and said "You guys are great..I hope I get to tour with you guys." He smiled and said "You are." I furrowed my eyebrows and he said "We're going to Warped Tour this year and your one of the bands on the list." Oh yeah...Must've forgot about that. I said "Oh...Right. When does the tour start?" He said "June 8th. It's June 2nd today." I nodded and said "Well that's great! Can't wait to see you guys play live." He smiled and said "Thanks, me too...I gotta get going. See ya soon?"

I nodded and said "Yeah." He smiled and said "Great, oh wait! Can I have your number?" I smiled and said "Yeah." He pulled his phone out and handed it to me. I went to the contacts and put my number in. I gave him my phone and he put his in. He said "Well it's awesome, I got to meet you, Ronnie. Hope we can hang out before tour, and I can't wait to tour with you." I smiled and said "Me too, man. See ya around." I gave him a hug and he walked out.