3/23/18

Dear diary,
Dillon here...they keep doing it again...they're calling me names they're calling me gay but I like girls..the girl that I like thinks i'm gay because of them because they do things that are disturbing one time they drew a penis on my locker and said "suck it you faggot" but it got worse the girls that pick on me started sending me penis pictures and asking which one is bigger and better so I started blocking them but some how they kept coming back I was scared and didn't know what to do I tried talking to the guidance counselor about it but he said they'd stop doing that to me after I got a girlfriend and got friends and I told him it's hard to make friends when everyone is making fun of me and he said "I bet you can make them if you tried" and he kept pushing me away and I tried talking to my parents but they just said "There's nothing we can do about it" and I went to my room. After a while they started pushing me down and throwing my stuff done and calling me ugly and fat and that's when I started starving myself and cutting but no one knew. The girl that I liked started coming around and talking to me but she didn't know how weak and skinny I was until the day I fainted then the nurse asked me when I woke up "How long has it been since you ate something?" and I said "I don't know 3..." and she says "3 what?" and I say "about 3 days.." and she asked me why and I told her what was going on and I went to a place that helped me get back to my size then I went back to school and they started on me again but this time I wanted to die I wanted to give up on it. No one wanted to help me and I can't stop them myself so why not just give up and let them take my life?