Chapter 7: Snake Part 1

Her dress ^^

Her dress ^^

Everly's POV

It was about 6:00 PM and it all started at 9:30.I was getting ready to go to the stupid gala, I still can't believe he's making me do this but I'm ready.

Taking my waistband I had two daggers on the side with two guns sitting right beside them. Slipping on my long silky but dangerous velvet dress, I was afraid that my waistband full of weapons would be poking through my dress but surprisingly it didn't, it looked amazing.

Around my upper thigh I had two mini grenades connected to my thigh band.Even though these grenades were so freaking expensive, they're worth it. I don't have to worry about them going off while they're on me, they only activate to my fingerprint which is amazing. Luckily, I'm friends with the guy who gives me my weapons .I don't have to worry about an outrageous price.

Putting on a dark maroon Matt lipstick, gold and black earrings, and having my hair tied into a full tight bun. Inside my bun was none other than a gun... you can never have too many. Applying the slightest bit of make up to my face I don't leave without putting some velvet black lace gloves on to my hands, can't have people picking up any sort of evidence on me.Slipping on my black and gold pumps I look into the mirror.

"This is for you Mama", I say letting a tear escape from my eye walking outside to my Ferrari.

Rubio's POV

This is just great, thanks for the information darling, I say with a small smirk on my face.

"No problem, feels good to know that somebody appreciates me", She said, ugh what a dumb bitch I thought to myself, but I needed her to think that I was on her side.

All of a sudden I felt the presence of my Queen, Cassie.

"Hey babe are you ready for tonight?" She asked, excitement still evident in her voice.

"Yes honey, now if you excuse me I need to go get dressed", I say pecking her sweet honey lips.She smiles and Walks into another room.

Adriano's POV

As me and my men we're getting ready, I couldn't help but think that something tragic was going to happen tonight, was it a bad idea? Was I making the wrong choice? I kept constantly asking myself. Well, it's too late I'm already dressed.....What could go wrong?

As I get there making my way inside I was greeted by Rubio, we hated each other. And he knows that but we still had to keep professional...well for now at least.

There were so many people there, people crowding the outsides and people filling up the inside. I could say there was about 350 people here but I don't mind. I had about 100 men here tonight, just in case things got out of hand.

Then something catches my eye, a sound, I turn around I see a jet black Ferrari loud as hell.And the person that gets out of it is drop dead gorgeous and somebody that I'd never think to be here. My mystery girl, I frown to myself, "What the fuck is she doing here", I asked myself. I was angry, curious even, I don't want her to get hurt tonight, Now that's another thing that I have to keep my eyes on tonight. Even though that shouldn't be a problem...I kind of like the site.

Everly's POV

As I arrive at the house it has to be over 300 people here, they're filling up the inside and the outside. I hate to make it a blood bath tonight but uhhh.... duty calls.

There's a different type of atmosphere in the air tonight, I can almost cut the tension with a knife. I slowly scan my eyes around the crowd stopping on a specific pair of brown eyes. Adriano?

"What the fuck is he doing here?"

He was wearing a beautiful black and white suit that really compliments his muscles, I just wanted to melt.Glancing to his left I see Rubio.

fuck!

I should take up my gun and shoot him in the face right here right now,but that will ruin all the fun, wouldn't it?

I walk up to Rubio pulling him to the side harshly "Where the fuck is my father", I asked in a low tone but just enough for him hear me.

"Now now Everly let's not make a scene",  he says only pissing me off even more.

I grabbed his hand harshly twisting it to his back, not many people noticing but I do feel a certain pair of eyes on me.

"Where the fuck is he", I ask through gritted teeth.

"Go upstairs fifth door to your left, Open it",He says

I nod, shoving him to the side making my way up the steps. I know it's a trap....Dumb ass. As I get to the steps I do exactly as he says I go to the door, open It, step in, and somebody grabs me by my mouth.

This makes me pretty upset, I send my elbow barreling towards his stomach, he lets go of me groaning in pain and I turn around and punch him in the face hard, sending quick jabs constantly to his face, he was out Cold.

I turned around only to be met by a flying fist, I quickly duck to the ground taking out his legs after I realize that there are more people in the room, I quickly take one of my knives out my waistband and jabbed him in the throat, taking out my knife putting it back into the waste band.

I quickly take one of my grenades, activated it by five seconds with my fingerprint I threw it to the side of the room. Quickly running out of the the room, I shut the doors lightly sliding down the staircase gracefully landing at the bottom.I then hear a bunch of screams and a loud explosion coming from upstairs. I smirk to myself knowing that I was the cause of it.

People are running screaming trying to leave but it's only just begun.

Adriano's POV

I see E. AKA mystery girl, pull Rubio to the side and boy she does not look happy.

I find this quite humorous, like he scared but he's not at the same time

I continue to eye them  and I can tell she knows that I'm watching, she then disappears up the steps how curious am I?

I Started to follow her but I did realize that she's probably just going to use the bathroom or something.

About 10 minutes later I realize that she's been gone for a while. All of a sudden I see her at the bottom of the steps smirking...but at that same time the whole top mansion blows ,people are running and screaming. I want to go run and see if she was okay but she was gone.

I panicked, people were running and I heard gunshots, not too many though..whoever was shooting this gun was a skilled shooter, they knew what they were doing.

I pulled my gun out Cutting on my earpiece talking into it telling my men to get prepared for The attack.

I make my way into the mansion following the sounds of the gunshots. I turn the corner to see dead men everywhere none of them mine though. And then, my men standing behind....my mystery girl, Shooting?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FYI, Rubio is 24, Young like Everly and Adriano

Let me know if you liked it.....VOTE and FOLLOW ME!!!!