Chapter 13

Addison's POV
I can't find my phone. I've looked all around for it and I can't find it. The last time i Remember using it was at school. But it can't be there. Maybe I brought to the lab. I sigh. I guess I will have to go back. I leave and go to the ZLG (zombie light garden obviously). I see my phone on the ground. I huff and pick it up. I look at it. Eliza has called me ten times. Must be important. Or maybe she knows about my eavesdropping. Either way it's not worth the risk of it being important. I call her back.
" hey Eliza." I say
"Thank god you picked up." She said sounding relieved
"Well what's wrong." I ask
" it's zed." She said sorrowfully.
"Oh god did he tell you." I ask upset.
"Tell me what? You know what it's not my business of what happens between you guys but he's in the hospital right now." She told me. My entire body then froze.
"W..What." I stuttered
"I found him passed out in front of the lab." She told me.
"What's wrong with him." I ask worried
"I don't know. But you told me that you were going there right. Did you see him there acting strange." She asks
"Umm no I didn't see him there. He must have been on his way." I lied.
"Well come over here." She demanded.
"Ok." I say hanging up. I begin to run to the hospital as fast as I can. It's not that far I mean it is a pretty small town. After about 15 minutes I arrive. I ask where zed is and then I rush to his room. He is there lifeless. He looks Paler than usual if that is even possible.
"Finally." Eliza complains.
"I ran here as fast as I could." I told her.
"You couldn't get a ride." She asked
"Umm..so how he he doing." I steered the conversation in another direction.
"The doctor told us he had a zombie panic attack." She told.
"But you cant pass out from a panic attack." I told her knowing my stuff. I've done research.
"Well zombies work different then human." She told me. Ooh that makes sense.
"How do you know that he is having a zombie panic attack." I asked.

"Well look at his Z -band." She told me.
"It says online so what." I told her confused
"Well now look at his veins. They are all zombie like" she explains
"Oh got it." I said
Zed nudged around a tiny bit.
"He'll wake up soon and what's going on is none or my business." She said leaving with the doctor following. I slowly walked over to the hospital bed and sat next to the green haired zombie.
"I'm so so sorry for what I did. I know that it was wrong and I should have respected your privacy. Look at you now. I put you into a zombie panic attack."  I grabbed his unconscious hand. "I just want everything to go back to the way was. Before colt but after the zombies were outcasts." I chuckle a little to myself. " I guess it's never really been ok. I just wish it was though." I tell myself sadly. "Zed I would never ever want to hurt you....I. Never meant to. I don't want anything to come between us." I grip his hand tighter. "I know how much of a trouble I've been but.....no matter what I say or what I do...just I still love you and will always." I start to blush a little. "This is silly though because you won't know I said any of this." I stand up and turn around letting go of his hand. I stop after two steps and look back at him.
"Bye zed." I Then turn around and head for the door.
"I forgive you." I hear a voice say. I look back and to see zed with his eyes open.
"You heard all that didn't you" I say with a heavy red blush .
"Yeah" he admits sitting up.
"You should lie down." I say worried
"I feel fine." He says to me. I walk over him.
"Please." I beg. He lies down.
"So what now...the so called "Trouble"  He says. I blush a little more. Does this mean he heard the I love you thing
"Oh so you heard that too huh" I say with a nervous laugh.
"Yeah I did." He says with a smile. I went over to him and sat near his waist.
"Well I meant it. I meant everything." I point out.
"I know." He says
"And you know I don't think that showing affection is a way to fix problems right." I say blushing intensely.
"I know." He says with a light chuckle.
"What's so funny about this zed." I ask confused
"It's just that I already told you I forgive you. You know what you did was wrong. And you know that I know that you know what you did was wrong, and yet you still are trying to convince me that you are not guilty." He says laughing.
"I don't get how that's funny." I say confused
"It's just that you're really cute when you're confused." He says confidently. I begin to turn a dark shade of red.
"You're also really cute is when your flustered." He says with a smirk. I feel myself blushing more.
"You could have been like this or better been with any other girl. Why would want to be with me." I ask. He sits ignoring my previous begging.
"That's so easy to answer." He says back
"How is it easy." I ask him confused
"Your the only one I could be with."  He says
"But there are so many other girls." I object
"Yes but they are all fake." He says
" What do you mean." I ask
"Well your the only one who liked me when no one else did. Your the only who saw past my differences. You liked all of me. For me. Not because of football or anything else just me." He said putting his hand on mine and leaned his head in a bit. "Not just  But you are so easy to talk to when things are rough. Well when it's not between us at least or a traumatic time. Ok well forgot the part.  There is so much more to than any other girl. Your real. You don't care to fit in as long as you are happy. I mean your with me and your hair is real again. Your amazing addy. I love you for that." He explains sweetly. I blush even more if that was possible.
"I love you to." I respond with a smile.
"You do?" He smiles questioningly.
"Well wouldn't I. You great. Your smart, you see past my hair, quirks, and my flaws. Your cute and funny. I wouldn't trade you for any human in the world. I say blushing. The whole time he was leaning in and I didn't even notice that I had been to. We were a couple centimeters apart.
"I thought this wasn't how we ended arguments." I observe
"Who said we were arguing." He said and leaning in all the way. I closed my eyes as he moved his hand to my arm. I leaned in to deepen the kiss as I put my right hand on his chest. He then moved his hand from my arm to my back tightly pulling me in closer. After a minute we pulled apart and went into a hug.
"You know how much  I love you right."  He whispered.
"I know" I whispered back

Thank you all for the support. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. Btw this is the weirdest kiss scene I have done in a while. And I will never do any lemon by the way. I like to keep things PG 13. Anyway I would like to thank you all for the comments. They are awesome. THANK YOU ALL FOR NOT 12k NOT 13k NOT EVEN 14k BUT 15k. I NEVER THOUGHT THAT THIS WOULD GET SO POPULAR. not that that is a whole lot but it zoomed past my Mileven fanfic really fast. YOU ARE ALL THE BEST. I AM SO SO SO SO 100000000 times sorry for not updating. I have been so busy in the last two weeks and will try to update Tomorrow to make up for last week. I love you all so much. BYEEEE