The begging of her life

July 23, 2000

"Just one more push, one more"

As she pushed one last time, the room was filled with silence then erupted with crying. Baby crying.  The doctors looked around with worried expressions on their faces. They then looked at the mother of two..well..

"W..What? What is it?"

The doctor gently handed the new born children to the nurse to get them cleaned. As the nurse walked out, the doctor looked at the mother and father.

"You have twins.."

"Oh my god, twins."

"Yes, but there seems to be a problem with one of them, he may need surgery in two weeks."

The mother and father nodded, as the nurse brought them bought out. One wrapped in a blue blanket and the other in a pink.

"They are a girl and a boy, what would you like to name them?"

"I want to name the girl Jacklyn Ace West"

The doctors wrote that down.

The father spoke up "For the boy, his name shall be Vontay Blake West"

The mother held her twin babies and smiled down at them. Her newborns will be her pride and joy and she'll treat them with so much love...or so she says.

————————————————————————

Julie Kayla Scott. Married to Chris Ace West. Mother of Jacklyn Ace West and Vontay Blake West. (Was 18 when Jacklyn and Vontay was born)

 (Was 18 when Jacklyn and Vontay was born)

Chris Ace West. Married to Julie Kayla Scott. Father of Jacklyn Ace West and Vontay Blake West. (Was 20 when Jacklyn and Vontay was born)
————————————————————————
Jacklyn Ace West: Born, July 23, 2000. 2:30 a.m

Vontay Blake West: Born July 23, 2000. 2:33 a.m
————————————————————————

First chapter, and it's only the beginning lmao. Anyways if you enjoy so far, check out my main account XxFallenAngelxX2 where you can find the story "Everyone's a little gay" and read all bout that (yes it's a story with Jacklyn in it) Have a nice day or night where ever you're at. Please vote that's be nice lol. Thanks for reading ❤️