Chapter Two ~ Adam - Part 2

(WARNING: This will be based off of the song AND a little bit of the Creepypasta... if you're easily disturbed, don't read this chapter!)

Adam's POV:

As I was singing, I heard something or actually someone with my voice singing in my head.

The second Alice was a fragile man of the butter

The broken echo of the lies within demented words

He sang his twisted melodies to all in Wonderland...

Creating the image of the sick and the disturbed...

(I warned you, if you are easily disturbed by death and violence, please leave this page NOW!)

Everyone disappeared, there was no one left... was it because of the song? Did I actually sing that or something? I felt like there was someone behind me... I didn't want to turn around... I did it anyways and there WAS someone behind me. The mysterious being covered my mouth and then I heard a gunshot and there was pain that I couldn't describe.

Deadly, yet so beautiful, a voice just like a rose.

Was shot by a madman, who silenced him to death...

Single rose bloomed in his place, with no music composed...

I realized that I shot myself... that person gave me a gun and I shot myself in the side of my head... I realized that in front of me, there was a bright yellow rose. I felt a knife going into the front of my throat, blood flowing out of the cut. There was something being ripped out of my throat... I wanted to scream as I was losing consciousness, except it was too painful and I couldn't say or scream anything anymore...

With twisted grin, Adam Dahlberg lay breathing his last breath.

-------------------------------------------------------

I'M SORRY FOR DOING THIS! Also, I don't hate SkyDoesMinecraft (Adam), even if it looks like it since I made this. This will probably be the most violent of the chapters... also, the part of the 'something' being ripped out of Adam's throat, was based off of a part of the Creepypasta. Don't look at the next sentence after this sentence is over if you don't want to know what was ripped out of his throat...

His vocal cords were ripped out of his throat.