-4-

As the bus was on the highway you let out a small sigh of relief.  For the moment you were safe and sound with people, and not being attacked by them. Jason suddenly sat beside you and turned to face you.

Jason: I'm gonna get off soon.

"what,why?"

Jason: apartment that i live in is close by.  I have supplys and other things that will be useful.  I'll meet you all back at the bridge.

"but. "

Jason stood up and talked with shizuka about stopping the bus.  She agreed and he waved goodbye to all of us.

Takashi: meet us at the bridge!

Jason smiled then disappeared into the crowd.  You were a bit sad to see him go,but you understood his reasons.  You slowly drifted off into a deep sleep due to your exhaustion from recent events.

9 hours later

You were woken up by loud voices. You reconized takagis voice along with mr. Shidos as well.  As you stood up Hirano fired his nail gun at shido purposely missing. 

Hirano: you all go.  I'll make sure he doesn't try to stop us.

Acting quickly you chose to follow your friends and quickly got off.  Then your group began to walk on foot toward one of the bridges close by.

"what happened to takashi and rei?"

Shizuka: rei disliked shido and chose to get off.  Takashi followed her but then a bus crashed and cut them off from us.  They are heading to the same place we are.

Saeko: yes, and hopefully we can meet up with them soon.

Takagi: we better, if they are late i won't forgive them.

Hirano began to fire his nail gun faster now.

Hirano: that's if we're still alive when they get to us!

We all ran toward the closest bridge hopeing to get away from them. Once there we we're dishearten to see more of them on the bridge.  Saeko and hirano began to take out some of them while takagi and shizuka hid close by. 

I won't stand by and be useless!

You use your crowbar and smash the heads of any of them that got too close to you or the rest of your friends.  Suddenly you hear Hirano run out of ammo. 

" hirano get back!"

Then a motor bike appeared in the air, with takashi and rei seated on it. Rei jumped down and attacked them as takashi went to go help saeko.  Takashi had thrown hirano a revolver and you watched as hirano fired off with ease, and pleasure.

Hirano: heh, double tap.

Once you all finished you guys needed to re-think your current options. Then ms. Shizuka had an excellent idea.

Shizuka: my friend has a high-rise apartment not too far from here.  There is a big military vehicle and plenty of food and weapons for us.

Not even saying anything you all nodded to each other and set off toward he house.

Hopefully, it could be a safe haven for the night