Iris is a BITCH

3rd person POV:

Unfortunately the pair didn't get to have their second date. Barry was busy with all the meta humans and the destruction they cause, and Stiles was busy training his spark while of course dodging the fiery glares from a bitch named Iris. Stiles was kinda depressed about this fact, he was really looking forward to having a relationship with Barry but now it seems as if he never come by the coffee shop anymore, maybe he did fuck up. That thought was whipped out of his mind when he heard the familiar ranting of Barry. He looked up and saw he was talking to Iris and let's just say he definitely didn't feel a burning pit of jealousy in his stomach, okay?

It felt like years of waiting until finally Barry decided he wanted to order something. "Hey handsome, I'm sorry about the whole not setting up a date. I was kinda super busy with work, and after that I'm either tired or Iris and her persistent self dragging me off to help her with something. I totally didn't mean to make it seem as if I was ignoring you." He rushed out. And Stiles understood. He understood because he knew what I felt like to be overwhelmed with work and then being exhausted afterwards. He had enough of that  with the back stabbing pack of bitches in Beacon Hills. Remembering he was talking to Barry he cheered up a bit and continued to make a conversation. "I understand trust me Barry I understand perfectly. But on the subject of the date I would like to make one for this Friday. That is if you still want to and your not busy."

Barry's face was instantly filled with joy. "Of course! I have to check my work schedule first though to make sure but that sounds fantastic." He really didn't need to check his schedule, what he really needed to do was watch for any meta humans. He might need to get some help from Cisco. Putting the date subject aside he ordered his drink and sat down at his regular table waiting for Stiles.

Of course throughout the whole exchange between the spark and speedster Iris was keeping watch. She was furious. How could Barry be interested in the freak with moles? She thought to herself. When she saw Barry sit down she took the opportunity to sit in the seat across so Stiles couldn't. "So Barry I was thinking we should hang out on Friday?" She asked knowing about the date they had just set up. "Um no can do Iris, I've got myself a date on Friday." Iris clenched her jaw and forced a smile, "Well then cancel it cause me and you are going to hang out. We haven't in a while and I think it's time for a simple BFF hang." Barry of course got annoyed by her forcefulness and lashed out at her. "Listen I already told you I have a date on Friday and I'm not giving it up to hang out with you. That's final. Go hang out with some of your work friends."

Iris resisted the urge to smack him for his foolishness. What did he see in Stiles? He's just a skinny little toothpick. Here she is with curves that any woman would die for and Barry just wants a simple basic guy. Ugh what a dumbass, she thought. "Well then I'll see you another time", she said with her normal bitch face. Sighing Barry thanked the gods that she left. What did I ever see in her? She's just a snobby little bitch with a stick up her ass.

Of course since they were talking so loud Stiles heard the whole ordeal and was happy that Barry was not interested in that little shit. He was already planning out the whole date and everything. They spent the whole rest of the evening talking and laughing together not noticing the obvious glare Iris was throwing at them. Little did they know Iris had a plan to ruin their date. If she couldn't have Barry what gave Stiles the right to have him? So she took matters into her own hands.

- Skip to Friday -

Stiles was ecstatic. Today was his special date with the handsome Barry Allen. He headed into work happy with the biggest smile on his face. Being the paranoid guy he was he texted Barry to make sure they were still on for today and was satisfied with the "of course wouldn't miss it for the world xxx" he felt his heart flutter at the three kisses. His good mood lasted the whole day and as he was heading off to his home Iris suddenly stepped in front of him. "Um excuse me I have somewhere to be." He tried to say with as much politeness as he could but he wasn't doing so well. Iris simply rolled her eyes and shrugged off his attitude. "Where are you going? Didn't you know you had he whole day today?" Stiles's eyes widened when he whipped his phone out to check. Sure enough he had full shift today. That fucking bitch switched his schedule! Stiles was furious but didn't let it show he just turned his back and went back to work. But not before texting Barry about his situation. Barry was furious at Iris for trying to ruin his date so they came up with a plan to fuck over Iris when she least expects it.

Iris you better watch your back bitch!

Sorry I had writers block. I'll try to post something else as soon as I can thanks!
Love Jahnae ❤️