twenty

"Logan, where are we even going?" I asked as I applied my makeup in the bathroom mirror, while he stood at the doorway watching me.

"Somewhere cool," He kept it bland and I laughed.

"But where?"

He sighed and crossed his arms over his chest as he watched me more intently. "Somewhere I don't think you've been before."

"Hmm..." I jokingly tapped my chin with my finger and looked at the ceiling. "Australia?"

He shook his head and laughed. "No, no, not there."

After a few more minutes of small talk between the two of us and me finishing up my makeup, I could officially call my look (all except for the shoes) done. Logan told Evan what we doing and we left, driving away in his pretty purple car.

  "Now can you tell me where we're going?" I stuck out my lower lip and he laughed. He rested his hand on my upper thigh and I tensed, but let it be.

  "We're going to the Santa Monica Pier."

  I gasped. "No way!"

"Yes way! And you can do whatever you want and buy whatever you want. I'll pay for it." He smiled at me and I shook my head.

"Logan... you're amazing..." I felt like bursting into happy tears right then and there. "Thank you so, so much."

---

pretty short, i know. but so are most of these chapters 😂

the next chapter is the last... are you ready?

i don't think you are....

we'll see.

⚠️VOTE GOAL⚠️
5 VOTES!

you can do it :)

~kenna