Chapter |17

IMANIQUE POV

"Nigga I had to run for my life!" I yelled throwing my arms all in the air. His dumb ass bimbo just  rolled her eyes.

"Stop exaggerating, Shiloh wasn't going to do shit to you." she rolled her eyes. I glared at her.

"Who the fuck is you? Do you NOT know your cousin's fiancé?" I asked. She just looked at me with a blank face.

"He shot me and put my ass in a coma for a whole fucking year. Then Deedrah locked my ass up and I was in prison for one and a half years. Shiloh wasn't trying to kill me. This time he was. Wait until they realize you a fucking snake." I said. She rolled her eyes and king kissed, My brother again. I was disgusted, she was pretty but he needed to know that if she would turn on her own family she wasn't good for him.

"Shut up and explain this to me, how the hell they know you're not a real nurse?" he asked.

"Aijah." I said simply. Kimberley simply rolled her eyes. I don't like this hoe and I know she can sense that. Aijah got a snake in her family and I hope they know not to talk business with her around. I swear if I was smart I would've stayed away. But I would do anything for my family unlike Kimberley fake ass.

"Look, Daddy I got to go. I have to go get that bitch from the hospital." she said bitterly

"Here, give these to baby girl. I never hurt kids and this is my apology to princess. Shit once I kill Shy and kidnap her there won't be no Aijah." he said. I couldn't stand hearing that shit. Aijah is real cool. I don't know why I'm this crazy, that's the main reason she don't fuck with me. I had fell in love with Shy and the way he treated me. He and my cousin made me this damn way. I saw the way he loved her and I wanted that love. I did everything from playing mind games on Alize. The only thing I couldn't do was break them up. I wondered if Kimberley knew that her Lil' Daddy just wanted Shiloh's life. He and Shiloh used to be close but then Remoru came in the picture and that made him crazy.

"Don't look at me like that." he said annoyed.

"Shut up! Do you not realize that she's not good. If she could do this to her own blood-" I said before she interrupted me.

"Shut that shit down. Kimberley ain't my main chick and you should know this shit better than anyone. I want Aijah and nobody else. All Kimberley is a booty call and a snake. I don't love that hoe." He said. I just looked at him.

"Your, plan isn't going to work. Shiloh isn't as naive as you think. He is wiser now, and with Aijah and his brain combined, that's Einstein and you just going to be some washed up on shore dead type nigga. But, Hey!  that's none of my business." I said.

"The fuck, you ain't on your Kermit, Nique, you did shit too." he said.

"So what I guarantee that can be forgiven. Like yes I shot at the hoe, But did she die though?" I asked. he paused and I laughed.

"Nigga, you fucked up. Made him kill bitches, and kill his own cousin. Nigga he will kill you in a second. He'll think about killing me. But Kimberley going to die for sure. She poisoned that poor baby. And you made her do it." I said.

"Run on sentence ass." he mumbled but heard him loud and clear.

"Bitch at least I can spell sentence, that's why Aijah ain't never going to be with your ass." I fired back. Next thing I know I'm pinned against the fucking wall. He was slowly lifting me by my neck. I was pissed off and scared.