Prologue

Shawn's POV

"Um..."I look all around my surroundings, scanning the whole area like it's a crime scene,while I feel thirst and hunger as I roam a place which I assume is a park,while carrying a guitar case that I saw laying with me when I woke up.

That morning...

My eyes slowly open,and I blink a few times, before I realize I was looking at direct sunlight.I looked away and closed my eyes,and as I tried feeling my surroundings through my hands,I felt a warm,yet rough ground,and that's when I realized I was lying down in a cement when I opened my eyes and turned my head to the side.And that's when I see a guitar case. I furrow my eyebrows and scrutinize every detail of it,staring at it while still laying down on the same spot.After a few moments of laying down there in silence,I slowly get up, and walk limply towards the guitar case.

I touch the case,feeling its smooth texture, while wondering to myself.

Where am I?How did I get here?Why can't I remember a single thing?

"...Hello...?"I whisper lowly in the dark alley that I'm in,as if somebody would hear me,and I sigh and groan in disappointment,because the only thing I remember about myself is my name,and some basic knowledge.

Shawn Peter Raul Mendes.

That's it.

Nothing more,nothing less.

But now that I think about it,I started to panic, not knowing what to do in this dark alley,this... This ominous place!

I stand up frantically,instinctively grabbing the guitar case and wearing it on my back,and walk out into the light,getting blinded with the brightness of the city as I stride the sidewalk of this unknown city.

Back to present...

"Hello?"I tap the shoulder of a young lady standing in front of one of the food stalls,and she turns to me,speaking a language I know nothing of.

"Um...I'm sorry,but do you speak English?I only know English..."

"Ah,yes!What can I do for you?"The young-looking Asian giggles and smiles at me,as I chuckle nervously.

"What country is this?And...What's the date? And time?And uh,city name?"

"Well,this is Japan!And it's June 24,2018, 10:11 am,and this is Akihabara.Why?What is it?"She tilts her head slightly,curious as to why I asked her such simple things that I should know about.

"No,it's..Nothing.Thank you."I nod lightly and smile,before continuing to walk away.

Japan?!How the f*ck did I even reach Japan?!

I walk faster and faster with each and every second,huffing in confusion and utter shock.

I ruffle my hair as I stop walking and kneel down on the cold cement,with the guitar still behind my back.

I shout in pure anger, "AHHHHH!!!" and punch the cement with my bare fists again and again, not caring if it hurts bad.The people around me looked at me weirdly,creating distance farther away from me,and I admittedly mumble quietly, "I creeped them out,for sure...A foreigner,punching the cement as if he could wreck it like Ralph,in an Asian country looking really lost."

I recollect my thoughts and inhale sharply, "Why am I here?!This is...This is pure... AHHH!"I lay my one final punch on the cement,hitting it harder than I preferred it to be.

I then view my knuckles,seeing that it has bruises marked all over it.

Then for the next hour I sit down on the bench, rubbing my forehead,trying to ease myself.

What kind of f*ckery is this?

Then I finally see a lady standing with her back as the view that I see,and subconsciously,I run to the average-height woman,hugging her by the waist tightly,as if I needed something from her,like her love.

The girl squeals and I gasp in surprise, suddenly letting her go when I finally realize why she squealed like that.She turns to look at me angrily,and for just a moment I noticed that her anger faded and got replaced with longing lingering in her eyes,all along with sadness and pain.But immediately changed back to anger.

Then I notice that she didn't look Asian,but rather looked like a foreigner,maybe a tourist on a vacation in the beautiful advanced country,Japan.

"What are you doing,you maniac!"She slaps me brutally hard in the face,and I feel the stinging pain as I got taken aback.

I glance at her as I feel traumatized,but still choosing to not attack her,as it is wrong to do so.

"Look,I...I can explain,"I take a step back and put my hands out in front of me defensively, adding, "I'm really sorry about that,but I didn't mean it!It was an accident...I subconsciously just did it when I...When I saw you."I whisper the last part gently,but to my surprise instead of understanding me she cocks an eyebrow, totally deadpanning my statement.

"Uh huh,and you seriously expect me to believe that?Tsk!Fool,"In a sassy tone,she continues, "No one's buying your sh*t,so get away from me before I drag your ass and return it to where it belongs;to the trash."

...So harsh.

"But please!You have to help me,I...I lost my memories!"I finally admit the problem that has been bugging me for hours,and she sighs with discontent.

"I don't believe you,"she facepalms herself, rubbing both of her temples using her thumb and middle finger for either side.Then she pauses for a moment to look at the guitar case behind my back,and narrows her eyes at it, then continuing to talk."Because first,you are a total and complete stranger,and second,if what you said is true,then you look like you're doing well without your memories! Better, even!"

What is she?Blind?!Does she not see I'm actually suffering without remembering a single thing?!

"Please!...Help..."I beg to her,but she just rolls her eyes and walks away,leaving me in the middle of the city named "Akihabara" with nothing but a guitar and of course,the clothes that I have on right now.

C'est la vie,I guess.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

(c'est la vie-this is life)

A/N:So,how did I do?And just to remind y'all idc what'll happen to this story I just wanted it out there HAHAHAHAHAH