Chapter 19- Twinning

Lily's POV-

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked.

"Uh, Lily Potter, daughter of Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley... Are you sure you're okay?" she asked, acting like we were supposed to know who she was.

"Uh yeah- wait, no- well yeah- well, to be quite honest... I don't know." James said. "Can we see Dumbledore?"

"Dumbledore? He died over 20 years ago... Are you sure you're okay, do you need to see Madame Pomfrey or Mcgonagall?" The girl was stunned at our 'stupidity,'

"Uh, yeah, Mcgona-" I started to say.

"Oh, I get it! You guys must be time travellers!"

Tris and Tobias looked stunned. I forgot to tell them about time travel.

"Yeah, uh, we are from the year 1976, can you give us a second?" I asked her.

She looked stunned, and then excited.

I turned to James, Tris and Tobias.

"What do we do?!?" I whispered.

"I don't know, but I have a quidditch game in twen- fifty years ago!" James shouted quietly.

"Do we tell her our names?" Tris asked.

I thought for a moment. It wouldn't do much harm would it? Even though the girl had the same name as me and we looked similar. I guess you could say we were... twinning?

"Sure." I replied, not knowing how much trouble we could get in.

We turned around, and saw the young girl staring at us eagerly.

"Well kid, this is where things get complicated. I'm Lily, but not you. This is James, and Tris and Tobias." I forced out.

"Wait, woah, woah, woah... James and Lily!? Like James and Lily Potter? Oh my god! I have to go get Albus and James! Stay right here!"

We were so confused.

"Didn't she say-" James started.

"Yep." I cut him off, knowing what he was going to say.

"Hey Lils, doesn't that mean we have people named after us? That could mean we have kids! That girl could be like our grandchild or something!" James said.

I thought about that for a minute. Me, a grandmother, was a hilarious thought. Well, if I get the chance, I want to talk to my future self.

About five minutes later, Lily (2) came rushing back with two boys, who I presumed were James (2) and Albus (2).

I waved my fingers awkwardly as they stared at us in awe.

"It's them, I told you!" Lily shouted out at her brothers.

"Hey, um, I'm Albus."

"James." The oldest one said,
eyeing Tris as Tobias held onto her.

"Wait so, who is Harry Potter?" James asked.

The siblings looked at each other and then at our quartet.

"Uh, he's our father, and, uh, -" James (2) mumbled the last part so we couldn't hear.

"What?" I asked.

"And, uh, your future son."

---------
Julie here again!
alright any tips? longer chapters? faster updates (I wish)? etc.
-DancerGiggles