~ Chapter Eleven ~

DEDICATION: I'd like to dedication this chapter to my friend Miranda :) . Her username is AFaultInOurPandas. She's

an OUTSTANDING writer. So please check her out and follow her .... like NOW..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you." - Dirty Dancing

~Chapter Eleven ~

Waking up in his arms was a beautiful thing. Everything from his scent to his strong grip made me breakout in a smile that covered my entire face.

" Your up" I heard him say in an extremely sexy morning voice.

"So are you " I said smiling.

He sat up in bed and I followed suit as well as wrapped one of the beige bed spreads around my naked body.

"Can I tell you something?" he asked me looking over at me.

" Absolutely " I said to him as he intertwined our hands together.

" At first I figured this was going to me a one night stand" he started explaining. "But Sydney, I Really like you" he told me.

" After last night and after getting to know you I can't let you go" he told me with a. Hint of sadness in his eyes.

" Aww Liam" I said as I brought his face to mine and kissed him lips softly. He kissed back slowly and softly. Just that one kiss made fireworks explode throughout my entire body and made me smile into the kiss.

We were interrupted by the shrill ringing of my phone which caused me to curse as he broke away.

I quickly grabbed my phone that was among the clothes on the floor. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Calum.

" Hello?" I asked irritated.

" Hey Sydney, where are you?" he asked worried.

" I'm at a hotel" I replied back.

" WHAT ?! " he screamed at me. " who are you with ?"

I looked back at Liam and smiled. " I'm with Liam at a hotel" I replied

" You need to get home like now,everyone is freaking out. Your mother is pissed off. And One Direction is going to be here in a few hours" he said to me a little freaked out.

" Ok chill out , I will be home in an hour " I said pissed.

" If your pregnant again, I will kill you." He said threateningly.

" Love you bye " I told him.

"Love you too, hurry up" he said then hung up.

I turned to Liam. " I'm so sorry" I apologized.

"It's fine, I understand" he told me and smiled.

I quickly gathered all my clothes and got dressed.

" How long are you in Sydney ?" I asked Liam.

" I'm actually here for a wedding " he told me.

"Interesting, who's wedding ?" I asked him.

" A friend, but from my understanding neither of them want to marry each other" he replied.

" do you believe in love?" he asked me.

" I'm tired of getting hurt, but in the moment it feels like love. So I'm not sure" I told him truthfully.

" I believe in love" he said. " And can I have your number?" he asked.