Chapter 1

Kimmon's POV

Today I can finally meet my future mate, Copter it's been 5 years since the last time I saw him before I have to move to the state to continue my study, just the thought of meeting him again make me feel giddy and excited especially my wolf. I studied like crazy so that I can finish my degree on time, never going back to Thailand even if I really want to because I know if I come to Thailand and saw my Copter I wouldn't finish my study, so I just stick to text or calling and video calling him from time to time to cure my longing for him.

We are arranged to be mate by our parents since I was sixteen, Copter ten at the time, they are best friends and its perfect that I'm an alpha and Copter an omega, at that time we like to play with each other at each other's house and he always following me around cutely, at the time my parents told me about the arrangement I wasn't that excited because I was sixteen and I don't really find having a mate an exciting event and with a ten years old at that, so I told my parents I will think about it and asked them not to tell Copter because it will be too burdensome for a ten years old.

My parents keep asking me about the arrangement but I always dodge their question ,I only see Copter as cute Nong at the time, but everything changed when I turned twenty and my wolf fully awaken inside of me, when I saw Copter with one of his friend, Tee? So close to each other, my wolf is so angry so I have to hold myself not to run toward them and beat Copter's friend so me and my wolf can claim our omega, my omega. So I quickly turn my car around and text Copter that I can't pick him up that day.

I drove home and told my parents that I agreed to the arrangement and they are so happy about it, but I told them that we should tell Copter about this when he turned twenty, when his wolf awaken and he is mature enough to think about having a mate, so for two years I just being a good P' for him before my father suggested for me to go and continue my study at the state so I can be prepared to took over my family business.

Before my long flight back to Thailand I texted Tee about Copter's schedule the day I arrived yes I befriending him to gather info about my Copter, turns out I don't have to worry about that beta trying to snatch my Copter away because he already have possessive alpha by his side, turns out he have class today so as soon as I land on Thailand I took a taxi and asked the driver to drive me to his campus.

Copter's POV

It's been a boring class today, and my mood are totally ruined since this morning ever since I saw P'Kim instagram and saw his pictures partying at a night club with some really attractive women and men, not as attractive as P'Kim, hands off my future mate damn it ! my wolf lightly growl clearly agreeing. Yes my future mate sigh, it was during my twentieth birthday when he video called me wishing me happy birthday when he told me that there is something he have been keeping secret from me, and then he told me that our parents want us to be mate, I was so happy when I heard about it but I tried to control my expression.

"Don't lie to me P" I told him trying to sound nonchalant

"Why would I lie to you... or you are not happy about it? " he asked, looked a bit hurt

"No P' it's just so .. sudden, are you okay with this P'?" I asked

"Of course I am, I have been waiting for today so I can tell you about this myself" he said looking serious, I can't help but smile when he said that

"But why wait until today P'? I asked

"I'm waiting for the day you are completely and adult and when your wolf completely awaken, to know if your wolf will accept mine, so have your wolf awaken yet?" he asked looking unsure

"Yes, and...."

"And?"

"And my wolf seems to like you, last week when we video called, my wolf already awaken by then, we will be sure when we meet eye to eye but I'm pretty positive about my wolf will like you and your wolf" I said assuring him, its actually only half the truth, after our last video call I feel hot and slightly light headed and I can feels the slight pool of liquid between my ass as I reminiscing the way P'Kim laugh, the way he called my name and my wolf begged to be dominated, to be claimed by an alpha. Then it all clicked to me, I'm experiencing my first heat and P'Kim triggered it.

I'm really embarrassed when I almost crawl out of my room looking for my mom asking for her to help me, after that I have to drink suppressant during my heat because I don't have mate yet to help me through my heat. I was so lost in my thought that I didn't notice the bell that indicate our class is over had ringed until Tee nudge me.

"Having dirty imagination in the middle of the day huh?" Tee asked with his teasing tone

"Screw you" I answered slightly annoyed that in fact his guess is right

We are walking toward the main gate of our campus when I feel someone's hand creep through my waist and then it hit me, this scent the musky yet gentle scent that I miss so much, then I heard his voice so close to my ear I can feel his breath.

"Miss me?"