Chapter 3

Kimmon's POV

When I heard his answer I was so excited I got up from my seat so fast I almost knock it off, I hugged him across the table for I don't know how long before he whisper shyly to me that people are staring at us, that's when I reluctantly let him go and take a sit back in my chair. We eat and talk a lot catching up on the years we were separated he told me that even though campus life have been rough he is enjoying it and really wish he could graduate on time because it's really hard to convince his parent to let him go to university so if he graduate late they will surely be mad at him.

As his car stop near my house I turn to look at him and ask him if he have any classes tomorrow and when he said no I asked him to go on a date with me which he answered with yes shyly, I then kiss his forehead before I go out from his car and then told him to drive safely. I text him what he want to do tomorrow for our date, he said that there is a movie he is dying to see so we just planning on eating lunch together and then we will watch movie together.

I drove both of us to eat lunch, when I keep touching him or staring at him while I'm driving he scolded me but even the way he scold me is so cute in my eyes, after lunch we go to the movies and we choose the furthest back row after that we buy popcorn and drinks. It's an action movie, usually I will really into this kind of movie but with a cutie sit right beside I can't quite concentrate watching the movie so I just keep staring at Copter and occasionally glance at the screen, he will steal a glance sometimes and then look back at the screen pretending nothing happens and it put a smile on my face. After staring at him for a while I can't help my urge to feel his skin against mine so I linked our fingers together and sometimes tickling his palm, after a while Copter start to squirm in his seat after that when I sniff the air I can smell the sweet sweet scent that almost drive me nuts.

Copter's POV

I'm so excited for today's date that I wake up really early in the morning and start pulling out several clothes from my closet and trying out several clothe combinations in front of the mirror but nothing seems right today, after realizing that I don't have much time left before P'Kim come and pick me up I just opt to wear a white shirt and black jeans. I look at my suppressant that sit on top of my desk when I'm going to go out from my room should I drink one? But my heat is not due till next week, okay maybe I should bring it just in case I thought before I put my suppressant inside my jeans pocket and go out from my room.

We are watching the movie when I can feel his intense stare directed at me and it make me slightly conscious are there something stuck on my face? I want to rub my face when he suddenly take my hand and link our fingers together, then he keep tickling my palm distracting me from the movie. I was trying really hard to concentrate on the movie when I feel a heat creep on my body I can feel my vision become blurry and all I can sense is the smell of alpha right beside me and the warmth of his hand, I squirm on my seat as my wolf begged to be dominated by an alpha P'Kim alpha.

Unconsciously I lean to P'kim and sniffing him feeling my consciousness drifting away replaced by the urge to be dominated and to feel a warm skin against mine, all of a sudden I can hear a low growl coming from P'Kim and then he grab my hand and pull me away from my seat walking through the exit door.

Kimmon's POV

I should have known when I can smell his sweet scent stronger than yesterday when I pick him up, but I thought it just my mind playing trick on me because I miss him, but when I smell his scent so strong that it spread to the whole movie theater it clicked he is in heat, when he lean on to me and start sniffing my neck I almost lost my self-control especially because my wolf keep screaming at me to claim him, dominate him, but I use all of my self-restrain because I know I want him but not like this, not when he is too intoxicated by his heat he can't think straight .

I can smell other alpha in this whole theater trying to release their pheromone and I can feel their stare so I growl at them to put them in their place, to announce to them that this omega is mine, Copter is my omega. I pull him up from his seat and walk toward the exit , after we are out from the dark theater I can see clearly now that his face is flushed red and his breath erratic and he can't walk straight too so I carry him to my car.

He is licking my neck, biting my ear and keep whispering "please, please, please" as I carry him it almost make me snap out of my self-control, I open my car and put him at the backseat of my car

"Copter, Copter, baby do you bring your suppressant?" I asked him as I shake his shoulder

"Please, please,please.. help me" he keep begging as his hand keep trying to touch every part of my body that he can reach

"Please baby, where is your suppressant?" I keep asking him because I'm getting frustrated every second feels like a torture to me, I then trying to search him and but when I touch him he keep moaning right beside my ear, when I search through his pants I can feel something on his pocket and pull it out when I read what it is, I shiftily pull out a pill but he is refusing to open his mouth so I put the pill in my mouth and pressed my lips into his and use my tongue to push the pill into his mouth.

When he swallowed the pill I quickly search for a bottle of water and use the same method I did with the pill to make him swallow the water, after a few seconds I can see the medicine doing its job, his breathing become more steady and when I sniff the air his smell is getting weaker and a sense of relief swept over me as I hug him and pat his back, calling his name waiting for his respond.

When he seems to get his consciousness back he suddenly pulled out of my embrace and whispering a word sorry before he try to open the car door, but I was faster than him as I grab his wrist and pull him toward my embrace

"Hey, it's okay .. everything is fine now" I whisper to him trying to calm him down

"I'm.. I'm so sorry.. oh god this is so embarrassing" he is stuttering as he speak

"Hey it's okay baby, it's normal nothing embarrassing about it"

"But I should have known that my heat is near and I must be troubling you I'm so sorry"

"Hey, look at me" I let go of him and lift his chin up, he then look at me shyly

"I love taking care of you, and you shouldn't feel that you are giving any trouble for me" I said caressing his cheek

"Thank you P' I promise this will not happen again"

"It's okay, I can handle this kind of situation thousands of times since I got my reward" I said teasingly

"Reward?" he looks confused then I tap my lips and he suddenly blushes and look away

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that without your consent but I have no other choice"

"It's okay P, it's just a shame that our first kiss went like that and it's my fault"

"Hey, it's not your fault and we can just brush it off and make a different first kiss memory"

"Different first kiss memory?"

"Yes, can I kiss you?" I asked him cautiously

When he nod his head slightly, I pull up his chin and place a chaste kiss on his lips and then he look away, with a tint of pink on his cheeks.

"Should we go home now?" I asked him

"Yes please" I chuckled and move to the driver seat and when he move to the passenger sit I start the car and drive him home thinking of the cold shower I have to take when I got home 

Author's Note : I'm so sorry for the really late update, I might not have other excuse other than writer's block, and if there is any awkward grammar and wording please do tell me, see you on the next chapter (that i'm still not sure when it will be published)