Part one - Westwood

Annie sat on a wooden bench at the train station. It was 10pm and she had just finished up recording her new song at the studio, after months of planning and sleepless nights writing lyrics. She had been up since 5am and her eyes were slowly closing as the evening breeze brushed against her face. In the distance, the sound of cars and chatter slowly charmed her into a peaceful nap, causing her to barely pay attention to the starbucks coffee she had in her hand.
'Ahhhhh!' she exclaimed as she spilt the scorching hot drink all over her brand new white jeans. 'Shit!' she thought, hopelessly dabbing a paper cloth over the massive stain on her leg.
'THE 10:15 TRAIN TO WESTWOOD IS NOW ARRIVING AT THE PLATFORM'
'About time' Annie thought to herself as she grabbed her louie vuitton bag and stood next to a train door, patiently waiting for it to open. As soon as it did, she walked in and grabbed a seat, sunglasses on to prevent anyone recognising her as the famous singer she was.

The train filled up fast, and as she was gazing out the window at the dreamy town of Hollywood, a stranger sat next to her, knocking over her bag and everything in it. 'Sorry!' he mumbled nervously, collecting her belongings and carefully placing them back in her bag.
'It's fine!' she insisted. Annie knew that voice. She turned her head to see him looking at her in the same puzzled way.
It was Hayden.
Hayden Summerall.
She was shocked, her mouth open in disbelief.
He hasn't changed one bit.
He was gorgeous.
His enchanting brown puppy dog eyes hadn't aged a day since she last saw him. His hair was in a curly messy mop, and his perfect smile made her heart twirl uncontrollably.
'H-Hayden!' she muttered, 'I-I thought I'd never see you again since-.'
'Since you left me' he grumbled. He slid back in his seat, running his fingers through his hair.
'Wow, bitter much' she thought as she turned to look back out the window. She thought he'd at least be glad to see her after so long.

An uncomfortable silence drifted in the air for what seemed like hours (but was only a couple of minutes) as they sat quietly. Remembering when everything was fine. Before Annie left Maryland to start her music career suddenly 11 years ago in 2018. With no warning she left everyone she loved. Including Hayden.