Part 2: Funny red haired guy

Kirishima POV

I got home from school and started watching TV. Then I got bored and decided to go out for a walk. My mom was fine with me going places by myself because she knew I was responsible.

So I change out of my uniform and leave the house. As I walk down the path, I notice a short green haired boy. He was kinda cute, and he seemed to be crying. So I walked up to him and sat on the bench next to him.

"Hey are you ok?" I said concerned. The green haired boy wiped his tears and said "n-no...not r-really.." "Well...not that it's any of my business but...why're you upset?" I asked curiously." My mother passed away today..." he replied with more tears. 

My eyes widened. But then, I felt like this guy really needed a hug. So I grabbed his waist and pulled him into a tight hug, making him gasp a little. "It's ok." I said quietly. I kinda started blushing at the realization of what I was doing.

I was hugging an adorable green haired boy, who I'd never met before. The boy buried his head into my chested and sobbed. I lightly patted his back making him calm down a bit. We pulled away. I noticed the boys face was red.

He looked at me and said "T-thank you..." But there was one problem. He was still sad. So I did everything I could to get him to smile.

Deku POV

This boy is so kind. After we pull away from the hug he looks at me strangely. "Hey! Wanna here a few jokes?" He said. "Um s-sure" I said a bit confused at his sudden change in attitude.

He told me the funniest jokes. Even though some of them were corny, they still made me laugh. He told me some of his funny childhood stories too.

I think it was the first time I had ever smiled today.

Uh oh... I have a crush.

Kirishima POV

Everytime I made him laugh or giggle, my heart fluttered. He had a beautiful smile too. "Are you ok nooooow?" I asked as the boy was trying to catch his breath from laughing so much. "Yes." He said with a beautiful smile on his face.

"Good!" I said. Then my phone began to ring. My mom was texting me to come home for dinner. "Oh sorry I have to go! I wish I could talk to you more but, my mom wants me home for dinner!" I  said as I ran down the path. 

Then it hit me. I didn't know his name!

Deku POV 

I sat alone on the bench thinking about the red haired boy. So funny. So kind. And most of all... caring. Suddenly I heard footsteps again. It was the red haired boy. He seemed to be out of breath. "I-I'm *pants* sorry but I *pants* didn't catch your *pants* name..*pants* god so much *pants* running.." he said breathlessly.

I giggled. "Izuku. Izuku midoriya." " Nice to *pants* meet you.." he replied. "Here. Let me help you." I helped him over to the bench. As soon as he got his energy back he said " Sorry about that. I was halfway down the trail and realized I didn't know your name." He said with a nervous laugh as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Well I'm Eijiro Kirishma!" He said with beaming pride. "Nice to meet you too Eijiro." I said with a smile. "Well I gotta get home. Oh and one more thing..." he said, his face turning a bit pink. "Could you walk home with me?" He asked. "Sure." I said , as we started down the trail and continued to talk.

I was finally making a real friend.