My Life Story - #CrazyAsFuck

Yeah. I decided to do this. Because I'm a rebel, and I don't care. Don't use my life scenerios in your books. Pleaseee. But yeah, this book is going to start off in the beginning of my 8th grade year, and maybe once a week I'll update it for that past week. Expect short and long chapters. Yeah. Have fun, thanks for reading my shit x3

Sometime in Late 2013.

Ok so first of alllll, I lied to internet people. People I talked to on livestreams. For a while. I know, i know, DANA YOU'RE SUCH A TERRIBLE PERSON! But it was a mistake, that went too far.

So here's how it went: my friend, Emily slept over, but she doesn't have an iPhone or iPod or anything to use twitchtv on, except her computer which is at her house. So I downloaded the app for her, and she logged in. I got the idea of it, it's basically a website where people can live stream video games. Ok? Ok. She never logged out of the app. So one day, I went on the app, and watched some live stream, and said something in the chat, not thinking I was logged in on her account.

The person of the livestream thought my name was Emily. Because Emily's username had Emily in it. So I went along with it, and I don't know why. Eventually, it got too far, and we exchanged skypes, obviously, I couldn't give them my skype, since the username has Dana in it. So I made another skype, the same thing as Emily's twitchtv username. We chatted, not video chat mind you, and became friends. The livestreamer (his name is Tim) introduced me to his friends; Caine, his cousin Tyler, and some other people. We all became friends.

Caine and I had something "special". Yeah, we met over the internet, but so do thousands of other people. I never dated him, but we were close friends. We talked all the time. He told me things he hasn't ever told anyone else, and unless it's changed since the last time I talked to him, I was the only internet friends to know what he looked like (since he texted me a picture for some reason...)

Long story short, eventually I told them all that I wasn't actually Emily, and that I was Dana. They all got pissed and never talked to me again. Except Caine, somehow he understood, and we continued talking for a while.

Flashback, I play trumpet in my school band, and there was a concert where I had a solo, and I messed up. I cried and cried and shit like that, and told Caine. He laughed. So I got all pissed off at him and didn't talk to him for about a month. Then we start talking again. Another fight. Fight after fight until I couldn't take it and finally just stopped talking to him and blocked his number. I haven't talked to him for like..3 months now.

I really miss those guys. Mostly Tim and Tyler and some other guys I was friends with, but don't know their names, only their video game titles. Though not Caine. I never want to speak to him again. Ever.

Since this all happened, I've made new friends, better friends, and fell "in love" with another guy that is in my school, and that I know and saw almost everyday.

***** That's it for this life story. Stay tuned for another sometime tomorrow I guess, since I have a lot to tell between then and now. *****