Dear Newt,

Dear Newt,

I never thought that it would hurt so much if you die. And now you really are, you're gone. It's really painful. And I'm void.

The thing is, I've always liked you since the beginning. I remember when you're in charge some times when Alby wasn't around. I remember how you're always being the glue to us. You won't let us give up. You're always calm, but when it's time to speak up, you did. And you're so brave.

I remember when you told me about your limp and how were you feeling after you just came up to the box. You said you felt something was missing. I assume you really lost something, but you can't remember what. I remember when you told me that you tried to kill yourself in the maze once, and it makes me think you have gone through depression and anxiety. But then Alby and Minho found you and dragged you back to The Glade. I'm sure they gave you strength and words that told you not to 'that' again. And you really did. You're getting braver then before that Alby even trusted you to be the 'Second-in-Command'.

You have always been The Glue to us.
I've always liked you. I love you. But I never said it to you 'cause I don't feel the need to. Knowing you and being close to you is enough for me. I don't feel the need to confess 'that' before we get to the 'Safe Haven'.
But now you're gone, and you'll never come back. It hurts me so much. As well as it hurts Thomas, Minho, Frypan, Gally, and the others.

But I promise, we all promise, we will take care of each other for you and for ourselves. We will always have each other's back. We'll be stronger for you and everyone who's gone before. I hope you and the others found the peace there.

I hope you don't feel any pain anymore there. I hope you're happy.
I love you Newt. I always have. And I miss you already. Thank you for everything.

Goodbye Newt. Icha