the killing

it was a stormy night in Weymouth. everything was quiet. no souls where lurking in the streets. There was just silence everywhere. juts like everyone was dead. Rhiannon , who was a strange girl. she liked scary and dark things but was also very happy and loved to make people laugh. and there was Imogen , who was into goth and emo but loved to have friends by her side.

Rhiannon and Imogen went on omegle all night and wanted to see if they could find someone interesting to talk to. after getting through all the dicks and dirty things they reached a young man called daz. he was very sweet and sooooo nice. everything you could wish for in a man . he was skinny and a model but he was still beautiful the way he was. he proudly said " oh hello girl HA" we all laughed together and then imogen asked him the question "hey , did u wanna like go on a adventure with us. itll be fun . just me you and Rhiannon." daz replied with "sure! where were we gonna go? nothing fun around here HA." they told him to meet us at a abandoned house in the middle of the woods . we all met up and daz was even more handsome in real life.

"HEY GIRLS!" shouted daz , very loud. we giggled and went into the house. " have you been here before?" Rhiannon asked. "no I havnt" daz said "but it looks soops creepy ! and I loooove that." they all laughed . "daz your so weird " Imogen and Rhiannon both said "I know ! and I can be even more weird if you want " daz said whilst smirking . they looked at each other a bit worried cause they didn't know what he meant but they just smiled it off and carried on walking through the house. a few minutes into it daz walked the girls to the back of the house where there were knives lead across table.

Rhiannon looked at Imogen and said to daz "h....how did you know all this was here I...if you never been here b...before" Imogen looked at Rhiannon and noticed what she was saying was scardely true.

"oh...well...just ignore that I lied about it all" he smirked and walked behind the girls. "you do know why we came here girls....right?" both the girls gulped and held each others hands in fear "n...no" they both said . "well...it was to do this " he laughed and grabbed one of the knifes and stabbed both the girls in the back 7 times and watched them fall to the floor and bleed to death. he laughed once both girls where dead and he moved there bodies to the back of the room. daz then pulled a blanket over the girls lifeless bodies and sat next to them . "that was all worth it " he said and laughed as he shot himself in the head.

THE END