2: New Girls

Jay pov

it was lunch time when i was called into the office. i walked in knockin on the door. i heard our principle say come in.

i sat down in the chair facin him. "called me?" i asked.

"yup i want u to show this new girl around sense u know the skool best" he said foldin his hands ontop of the desk.

"ugh really? wat grade is this student in?" i asked slouchin in my chair. "11th" he said.

i sat up in my chair. "u want me to show around a Junior?" i asked he just nodded. "i hope it aint no stuck up wanna be student" i said

"their right behind u, why dont u ask them" he said wit a smirk. i turned the chair around to see the sexyiest blue eyes i ever seen glarin at me.

i took in her features. light skin, plump pink lips, brown long hair. she stood up. god curves in all the right places.

i stood up holdin out my hand but she didnt shake it. she walked out the office. i ran up behind her grabbin her waist for her to stop.

i rubbed the back of my neck. "my bad about back there can we start over?" i asked lookin up into her eyes. i felt like i was in a trance.

i held out my hand "im Jay Williams" i said wit a small smile. she smiled holdin out her hand "im Christina Hills"

her smile faded quick and turned into a scowl. "now can u show me around" she said not really as a question but a demand.

i lead the way showing her all her classes and then the cafateria. before we can walk in she pushed me up against the lockers and kissed my cheek.

im not the one to say this but i think im falling hard on da first damn day. she smiled and walked away. i was in a daze.

until i felt Jaiiy grab my shoulder and held out a muffin and a drink. "thx" i said takin it from her and eatin it while walkin to class.

"wats our next class?" i asked Jaiiy chewin my muffin. "Art" she said makin me stop. thats Christina class oh shit.

i started gettin nervous but i played it off before Jaiiy can notice. we walked in the class. i threw my trash away.

i scanned the room and see Christina readin a book wit glasses on. i walked over to her and sat in the chair beside her. she looked up and rolled her eyes when she saw it was me.

"srry this seat is taken" she said. i nodded gettin up and sat next to Jaiiy which was right behind Christina. she raised her eyebrow at me "she said the seat was already taken" she nodded.

"excuse me is this seat takin?" i heard a fem voice. i looked to see the girl talkin to Christina. "no its not" she asnswered. Christina turned her head towards me and winked.

i felt Jaiiy pat my back "shes playin hard to get" she smiled at me one of her goofy smiles tryin not to laugh. i pushed her away from me makin her chuckle.

---

Comment wat u think so far

×Makayla×