(Y, N)'s Death

It was a rainy night in Amity Park in the year 1930. 17-year-old (Y, N) Turner is in his office in Joey Drew Studios while trying to write a song for a Bendy Cartoon that this boss Sammy Lawrence needs in two days.

(Y, N): Hmmm how about this.

(Y, N) starts writing and start singing while writing.

(Y, N): 'I'm the dancing demon'

'Watch me twirl and hop and spin'

'I'm quick to give a smile'

' But I won't forget your sins'

'Hahahahaha'

(Y, N) stops singing and look at the paper. (Y, N) threw the paper in the trash can.

(Y, N) bangs his head on his desk.

(Y, N): Why can't I think of anything to write?

(Y, N) looks at the time.

(Y, N): Well I'll probably think of something tomorrow.

(Y, N) grabbed his stuff and start heading to the exit until he heard a noise.

(Y, N): Hmm is someone else still here?

(Y, N) heard the noise getting closer.

(Y, N): Joey is that you?

The noise is getting closer.

(Y, N): Henry? Norman?

The noise is getting closer and closer. (Y, N) start backing up.

(Y, N): Sammy? Jack? Thomas?

(Y, N) starts backing up and his heart pumping.

(Y, N): (Scared) Allison if it's you, your scaring me.

(Y, N) starts running to his office while the noise is following him. (Y, N) reach to this office.

(Y, N): Come on open! Open!

(Y, N) is going through his keys to open the door to his office. (Y, N) opens the door and went inside his office. (Y, N) locked the door to his office. (Y, N) went to the end of his office. It became quiet.

(Y, N): I think it's gone.

The door was kicked opened and a person wearing black clothes and a black hood to cover the person's face.

(Y, N): Please don't kill me.

The person starts getting closer to (Y, N).

(Y, N): PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

The person grabbed a knife from its pocket and starts stabbing (Y, N).

(Y, N): AHHHHHH STOP DON'T KILL ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!

The person kept stabbing (Y, N) until (Y, N) is dead. The person left.

The next day

Allison just finished saying some line for Alice Angle and decide to hang out with her friend (Y, N). While Allison is walking she saw Sammy.

Allison: Hey Sammy.

Sammy: Hello Allison what do you need.

Allison: I was wondering if you seen (Y, N)?

Sammy: I haven't seen him maybe he's in his office asleep. He did stay in his office late while trying to write a song for the next cartoon.

Allison: Thanks Sammy.

Allison starts walking to (Y, N)'s office. Once she arrived Allison saw the door in the floor.

Allison: (Y,N) are you here?

Allison went inside (Y, N)'s office and looked everywhere until she saw (Y, N) on the floor with a knife on his chest. Allison covered her mouth and tears start falling. Allison screamed.
Everyone in the studio heard Allison scream and ran to (Y,N)'s office.

Henry: Allison what happened?

Allison while still crying, moved for everyone can see the dead body. Everyone looked surprised.

Thomas: Who did this to (Y, N)?

Norman: I'm calling the police.

Norman left to call the police while everyone looked at (Y, N)'s dead body.